Is Taylor Swift the biggest singer/entertainer ever?

She's accomplished more than most actual "royalty" 🤷‍♂️

The average NFL fan might not care, but there are millions of fresh eyeballs tuning in because of her. NFL is smart to try tapping into that market.
No No she hasn't,
She is a Musician Not a Nobel prize winner in science. Her contribution to the world ends with her Pop songs about her multiple break ups.

No No she hasn't,
She is a Musician Not a Nobel prize winner in science. Her contribution to the world ends with her Pop songs about her multiple break ups.
Lol still accomplished more than most actual royalty, like I said.

She's being discussed (on a golf forum...about as polar opposite of her fanbase as it gets) as the biggest entertainer of all time.

Lol still accomplished more than most actual royalty, like I said.

She's being discussed (on a golf forum...about as polar opposite of her fanbase as it gets) as the biggest entertainer of all time.
Yep Yes GIF by zoefannet

No No she hasn't,
And those 44 seconds that TOTALLY RUIN FOOTBALL GAMES, right?

No No she hasn't,

Or maybe the millions and millons of people she makes insanely happy? I would say that is a pretty big contribution

No No she hasn't,
and people are complaining about her taking attention away from guys throwing ball.

Or maybe the millions and millons of people she makes insanely happy? I would say that is a pretty big contribution
My 9 and 6 year old daughters watched the AFC Championship game with me because they wanted to cheer for "Taylor Swift's boyfriend". Other than a couple minutes of Packer games here and there, it was the first time they've really been interested in football.

I chuckled when they were gushing about Swift and giggling about Kelce being her boyfriend, and I loved getting to share that time with them...answering questions about the game and just getting to hang out and connect. It was super cool, and 100% because of Taylor Swift's influence.

And those 44 seconds that TOTALLY RUIN FOOTBALL GAMES, right?
Why do you skip over the fact that she adds Nothing to the broadcast other than her being there.
I really couldn't give 2 s***s if she's there or not. I don't care if they show her but Some people (@Jman) just want to mock others for expressing an opinion. Especially since she adds NOTHING.

She's a great musician But that is all she is!

Why do you skip over the fact that she adds Nothing to the broadcast other than her being there.
I really couldn't give 2 s***s if she's there or not. I don't care if they show her but Some people (@Jman) just want to mock others for expressing an opinion. Especially since she adds NOTHING.

Does showing a fat cow in body paint add anything? Does showing anyone not on the field add anything? Then why is it such a big deal if they show her?

And clearly it DOES matter to you based on previous comments, and that’s fine, but some people (@Jman) are still allowed to have opposite opinions and voice those. Forums are two way streets my guy.

My 9 and 6 year old daughters watched the AFC Championship game with me because they wanted to cheer for "Taylor Swift's boyfriend". Other than a couple minutes of Packer games here and there, it was the first time they've really been interested in football.

I chuckled when they were gushing about Swift and giggling about Kelce being her boyfriend, and I loved getting to share that time with them...answering questions about the game and just getting to hang out and connect. It was super cool, and 100% because of Taylor Swift's influence.
My daughter (9) is having a party with a couple of her friends to watch the puppy bowl, and Taylor’s boyfriend. They can now name positions on the field, teams, rules of the game, and much more…all because they show her for 44 seconds. To me, that’s adding something pretty damn cool.

For you. She adds nothing, for you.

To others, she adds a lot. She adds a lot more to that broadcast of a football game than anything else. The fact that a musician has the power to make people tune into something they don't know anything about is impressive. She's doing more to grow the NFL amongst 10-18 year old females than the NFL has EVER been able to do. So, shut up and enjoy the fact that she is helping grow the game you love.

Yes, she adds nothing to the play on the field, but so what? She's not taking anything away from the play on the field either.

My daughter (9) is having a party with a couple of her friends to watch the puppy bowl, and Taylor’s boyfriend. They can now name positions on the field, teams, rules of the game, and much more…all because they show her for 44 seconds. To me, that’s adding something pretty damn cool.

My daughters are the same.. They have been making 49ers and Chief (mostly Chiefs) friendship bead bracelets and with Mahomes, and Taylor's boyfriend's numbers and they are actually excited to watch the game. They want Chief shirts to wear to the superbowl party and as annoying as I may think T.S. is. It is really fun to see them excited for a football game in their own way..

For you. She adds nothing, for you.

To others, she adds a lot. She adds a lot more to that broadcast of a football game than anything else. The fact that a musician has the power to make people tune into something they don't know anything about is impressive. She's doing more to grow the NFL amongst 10-18 year old females than the NFL has EVER been able to do. So, shut up and enjoy the fact that she is helping grow the game you love.

Yes, she adds nothing to the play on the field, but so what? She's not taking anything away from the play on the field either.

My daughters are the same.. They have been making 49ers and Chief (mostly Chiefs) friendship bead bracelets and with Mahomes, and Taylor's boyfriend's numbers and they are actually excited to watch the game. They want Chief shirts to wear to the superbowl party and as annoying as I may think T.S. is. It is really fun to see them excited for a football game in their own way..
All of those are what matters, in my opinion.

She's living her life and while the NFL may be capitalizing on it, it is getting the interest of an entirely different demographic. Shouldn't be anything but good for the sport.

Could I personally do without her, sure, but I could also do without all of the other weird audience shots - but here we are. Seems like a pretty low thing on my list to complain about.

Yup, my girl WANTS to watch football with her dad…one of the coolest things EVER.

Yup, my girl WANTS to watch football with her dad…one of the coolest things EVER.
I tease them about it and tell them I want the 9ers to beat the Swifties and it is actually a really fun. It is 4 against 1 (my wife is on their team too) and honestly I dont really care but it is a really fun moment that I get to share with them.

All of those are what matters, in my opinion.

She's living her life and while the NFL may be capitalizing on it, it is getting the interest of an entirely different demographic. Shouldn't be anything but good for the sport.

Could I personally do without her, sure, but I could also do without all of the other weird audience shots - but here we are. Seems like a pretty low thing on my list to complain about.
with 3 daughters 12 and under. My whole life is Taylor Swift lol. I walk in from work and they are playing Taylor Swift music. They talk to me about her like they hung out with her all day. in some weird way, I guess they did. lol

Last edited:
Honestly, the smoothest brain argument, belly aching, thing to consider when complaining about Taylor Swift being at football games to watch her boyfriend, an NFL game has a 60:00 minute clock, actual football played is around 18 minutes, yet there are enough stoppages and commercials to stretch the game out to 3+ hours.

And your issue is the few seconds they show a pretty young blonde lady?

Last edited:
Does showing a fat cow in body paint add anything? Does showing anyone not on the field add anything? Then why is it such a big deal if they show her?

And clearly it DOES matter to you based on previous comments, and that’s fine, but some people (@Jman) are still allowed to have opposite opinions and voice those. Forums are two way streets my guy.
Nah that doesn't move the needle either. I can do with less NON football stuff when I am watching but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter as long as the games are good.

Life is way too short to worry about Nonsense like this!!

Go 49ers!!

Doesnt have to be.

Drugs, crime, something.

Needs to be movie worthy.
Her life is a series of Hallmark Movies and then she writes an album about each guy when it's over. How much more entertaining can you get?

Her life is a series of Hallmark Movies and then she writes an album about each guy when it's over. How much more entertaining can you get?
I need drama for the movie. What superstar never had drama? Elvis, Johnny Cash, Ray Charles, Michael Jackson...

Still sure that she isn't adding anything for you to the game? 😉
No I am rooting for the 49ers because #1 my buddy is a huge fan and #2 I don't want the Chiefs to win and then have to listen to the "Is Patrick Mahommes better than Brady" argument when he only has 3 rings.

Just pre-ordered the new album on vinyl. LOL.

Me too. And I can think Taylor Swift for it!

Back