In How Many States Have You Golfed?

I believe I have 8/50 : NJ, NY, ME, VA, FL, UT, CA, and WA. 16% woo!

Outside the U.S. I've got England and Jamaica as well - will add Mexico and Canada (BC) to that list by the time the year is out.

I have golfed in 7 states, but been to a golf event in 13, but it will be 15 by the end of this month. I have golfed in FL, GA, SC, NJ, LA, IA, TX and also been to events in NC, CT, AL, OH, IL, MO and NV & CA come the end of this month and early December.

Ohio isn't as bad as you think Ricky. Just gotta put your fears aside and let it ride! It will be a great time no matter the weather.

So jealous of a lot of you guys with so many states under your belt. Hoping to keep adding to the list every year.

Where you guys playing in Ohio?

Just the one....California.

13 Down (AL, GA, SC, NC, VA, FL, TN, KY, OH, WV, HI, WI, MN) and Nevada being added in a few weeks. Not a bad start considering it was never a conscious thought.

NJ, NY, PA, NH, ME, and NC.

One! It was this past weekend at Point Roberts, WA.

Oh, KY, VA, MD, SC, NC, GA, WA, OR, CA, FL, TX

My attention was turned to a local news article about a family that played golf in all 50 States over the course of ten years. It got me wondering whether it was something I wanted to start working towards, and how much of that I've accomplished so far.

Sadly, the numbers aren't good right now... OH/IN/SC/NC/GA/IL/KY.

I've got NV and FL scheduled this year, taking my total to 9/50. An inspired 18% hahaha! So I think my new goal is to play all 50 within my lifetime. Likely in 2014 are PA, TN, MI, MO, and maybe one or two others like WV, VA, AR... Should be a fun project to work on throughout my life.

So how about you guys? How many States have you played in? Does playing all 50 intrigue you?

Eight.

Colorado, Idaho, Montana, California, Florida, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Wisconsin. I don't worry about whether I ever expand that or not.

Until I joined THP, one, Florida in 2006. Since joining THP in early 2012, two (Ohio and Texas), not including Florida again, Nevada next month, and Iowa in October. So, five states in total this year. This site has got me out and about and I freaking love it.

I've played only in two states. Iowa, which is where I am, and Missouri. But when I start adding more states to that list, you can guarantee it'll be a THP event.

~Rock

I've golfed in 7.

Oh, Fl, Tn, Al, Ny, Wv, Pa.

I started keeping track of list of courses I've played a couple of years ago. So far I have 9 of the 50 state: WY, SD, IL, CO, ND, UT, MN, MT, and NV. A total of 55 different courses. I'm more interested in the getting the course count up. I'm not a great traveler so it's unlikely I'll see every state.

Wow, I can't believe how many people have NOT golfed in Rhode Island! I know it's small, but we have a lot of really nice courses and I'd be glad to join anyone who makes the trek to the smallest state...

So far I have 6: RI, MA, CT, VT, NH, and FL

Some of the fastest greens I have ever been on at Fenner Hill Golf Club, very nice course. They had a Border Collie "Curly Joe" I think was his name, very smart, very pretty, his job was to keep the geese off the course. Here is a photo from Fenner Hill.

IMG_1630_zps3e438448.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Some of the fastest greens I have ever been on at Fenner Hill Golf Club, very nice course. They had a Border Collie "Curly Joe" I think was his name, very smart, very pretty, his job was to keep the geese off the course. Here is a photo from Fenner Hill.

IMG_1630_zps3e438448.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My friend played there the other day, I haven't made it there yet.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Eight.

Colorado, Idaho, Montana, California, Florida, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Wisconsin. I don't worry about whether I ever expand that or not.

Probably not! But I bet when you come back here you could have one helluva sand game.

I think I have just 4 states: WA, OR, CA & NV.

Only a handful of different states (WI, MI, TX, OK, FLA), but several different countries (US, Germany, Ethiopia, and Panama)

Edit Forgot VA

Last edited:
I have played in 6 states (NY, MN, NJ, PA, CT, HI)

Wisconsin
Michigan
Illinois
New York
Maryland
Virginia
South Carolina
Georgia
Florida
Alabama
Texas
Hawaii
Utah
California
Alaska
Nova Scotia
British Columbia
Kentucky
Idaho
Oregon
Colorado
New Mexico
Minnesota

21/50 plus 2 provinces...

Only 8 but might be forgetting one. FL, AZ, NE, SD, MN, WI, IA, & IL.

11 for me. VA, PA, OH, NY, NM, AL, FL, NC, SC, HI, TX. Feels like it should be more as I've been to every state except for Maine, but I guess I haven't had the much chance to play while traveling.

Back