In How Many States Have You Golfed?

I've played terrible in the following states: WI, IL, CT, MA, NJ, NY, VA, FL, GA, NC, SC, AL, LA, TN, AR, TX, AZ, CA, WA and HI

would love to hit some links at altitude in NM and CO. Someday, I'll get to Scotland/Ireland

So far I have AK and NV. I have only been playing for 3 years. I have played in Nassau and Exuma Bahamas as well. Hope to get AZ this winter at some point. If any of you find yourself on a summer AK trip, let me know and I will set up a round.

Good thread. We can all use it to track our progress. In the order I've played them.

MN WI MI MT TX IA FL CA NV

None but I would love to one day. :D

Only 7 I think.

TX
OK
MO
NC
SC
FL
IA

Gonna add TN soon. :)

My numbers very low... 3/50. IL, IN, FL. I need to travel with my clubs more. :D

Two, IN and KY. But my youngest now lives in CO, and he plays regular. I hope to visit soon...

Five for me: MA, NY, VA, NC and SC.

Let's see...
Washington
Oregon
Idaho
California
Nevada
Arizona
Wyoming
Nebraska
North Carolina
South Carolina
Florida
Hawaii

Out of USA.
Mexico
Canada

NJ, CT, PA, DE, FL, GA. Hoping to add OH to that list in the next few months and then TN in 2014..

Don't fear Ohio.. Just let it happen!

I've really enjoyed reading your totals guys!! It seems like an awesome achievement.

Ohio isn't as bad as you think Ricky. Just gotta put your fears aside and let it ride! It will be a great time no matter the weather.

So jealous of a lot of you guys with so many states under your belt. Hoping to keep adding to the list every year.

Ohio isn't as bad as you think Ricky. Just gotta put your fears aside and let it ride! It will be a great time no matter the weather.

So jealous of a lot of you guys with so many states under your belt. Hoping to keep adding to the list every year.

LOL I live in NJ. Do you think cold weather bothers me? I will be wearing shorts. Its a fact.

LOL I live in NJ. Do you think cold weather bothers me? I will be wearing shorts. Its a fact.

Haha. Good luck with that. I will be wearing pants. No doubt about it. Of course I hate the cold though.

I think on your way to Ohio, you need to stop in NY for a warm up round.

Need to add a few more to my number, IN,OH,MI,MO,NC,FL

Wow, I can't believe how many people have NOT golfed in Rhode Island! I know it's small, but we have a lot of really nice courses and I'd be glad to join anyone who makes the trek to the smallest state...

So far I have 6: RI, MA, CT, VT, NH, and FL

I think on your way to Ohio, you need to stop in NY for a warm up round.

Sure. Let me and Buck know what time to be at Oak Hill...

HI,CA,NV,AZ,TX,AL,GA,IA,IL,MI. Me thinks I need to add to that list!

Just 3 states: VT, MA, and NC. Not sure how I haven't played NH since I grew up in the southeastern corner of VT and was only 10-15 minutes from the NH border.

Hoping to add to the list next April since I was selected for Masters tickets. Dad and I plan on taking a week long trip and I'm hoping he'll be up for a few rounds of golf along the east coast.

not good...

IL, WI, MN, IA, FL, CA, NV

Back