CONTEST I was Finleyed at the 2024 Goat Cup... and it was great!

Pretty awesome gesture pal!

Awesome gesture, my friend!

Great gesture and congrats again on the new putter. I have always wanted a center shafted putter but they never have in stores up here so haven’t been able to test but the one you got looks great. How’s it rolling for you?

IN to Win! Thank you for the amazing gesture!

This is amazingly nice of you to do.

In to win, not for me since I’m Lefty, but for my 22 year old son’s bag. Good luck with your new putter!

Awesome gesture for sure, I'm in to win, thanks for the opportunity.

Awesome giveaway!!
Not an entry, I am not giving up my Seemore.

OMG that is awesome Putter and would work great with my Chrome Tour TT balls,

"IN TO WIN"

and i am definitely a heel shafted mallet guy

Really cool giveaway!

That is a beautiful putter and great gesture.

Don't count me in since I was not in on the Goat Cup thread, but I will be keeping my eyes open for a putter like that as it fits my style.

Such a great thing for you to do paying it forward.

Not an entry, but I appreciate what you are doing

Very nice gesture!

Great gesture! That center shafted 7 you got is something else!

Great gesture and congrats again on the new putter. I have always wanted a center shafted putter but they never have in stores up here so haven’t been able to test but the one you got looks great. How’s it rolling for you?
I carpet putt with it every night but have not been to the course since returning from Texas (Family, work, weather). Overall feels, alignment and distance control have been great and #7 shape just fits.

Last edited:
what an amazing gesture!

IN to Win
Super cool of you!

Great gesture! I wasn't able to follow along unfortunately due to other arrangements but in back-catching up looked like an amazing event!

In to win

Want to try out the microhinge

I am in.
Great gesture!

Awesome gesture! In to Win

Back