I built a completely free app for golf tournaments and leagues called Squabbit

I am a member of 2 golf groups and we use Squabbit for every round. This is a great app for our groups. He does a great job of updating it with new features. The newest feature is the ability to add flights. One of my groups has 3 flights each round and this feature will help us tremendously after the round when we figure out our money pots for each flight.

Just downloaded this. Looks really cool, and well done.

We’ve used it for a while. It’s very good.

Just downloaded this. Looks very user friendly and easy to use. Nice job @orrie!

Thank you for that! Looking forward to trying it out.

Every time I try use this app, I get more confused every time

Trying to set up for our annual golf trip in May. 3 rounds. Just need skins and low net for each round

Every time I try use this app, I get more confused every time

Trying to set up for our annual golf trip in May. 3 rounds. Just need skins and low net for each round
I use the app for both of my golf groups. It can take a round or two to get everything dilaed in. Low net is done automatically and skins will need to be figured out after the round by going over the leaderboard. If you have any questions reach out to the developers by the app or website via email. They are very quick to respond.
In the latest update you can print out scorecards and cart signs for each cart.

I have set up two tournaments (both Ryder Cup style) using this app. This is by far the best app I have tried to accomplish our needs for our events.
I will continue to use Squabbit for these yearly events.
Thank you for creating this!

Just wanted to highlight this app again. Using it in our AZTHP league has made things much easier to get the winner announced and skins paid. On top of that I really think it has helped me stay in an event when I see the scores and if I am close. I always try to shoot good scores but I don't always grind. This app helps to keep my eye on the prize.

I'm glad this popped for my annual trip. The app we previously used jumped the shark on the pricing model.

I'm glad this popped for my annual trip. The app we previously used jumped the shark on the pricing model.
This one is super easy to use.

We have an annual trip with 12 guys, 3 rounds with low net and skins for each round then low net for the weekend is the champion

Will this app work for my annual event?
Yes, it’s been awesome

Like the title says, I built a free golf tournament app with live leaderboards, gps, stats, chat and much more. I originally built it for the tournament I run with my friends because all the existing apps were super confusing to use or had exorbitant fees, and then decided to make it available to everyone. It works great for weekend bachelor parties or huge tournaments with 150+ players. It's completely free with no ads or size caps. I just do this as a hobby and I don't make any money off it (it actually costs me a bit of money to keep it running, but don't tell my wife that 😂).

If you get a chance to try it out, I'd love to hear any feedback! www.squabbitgolf.com
@orrie - this has been great! So well done.

Curious - can you speak to the how it got named?

Back