How does you salary look compared to this?

I’ve been a teacher for 27 years and not totaled what he makes in a single start. I’m gonna go sit in a corner and cry now.
But you are preparing todays youth!!!

Right right, i mean obviously he is just making crazy money i'm not trying to discount that....and i like Scottie a lot so i'm happy to see him do well

I just mean, in tech for example, there are guys who make 100M in a year who you've never heard of.

I mean it more like, good for him. It's not THAT exorbitant compared to others so it's not , bad or anything....like we don't need to protest lol
Oh I totally get it. Just that when you do the math and multiply that out if it were to continue he clears 100 million easily.

Not even in the same stratosphere! 🥲

Not even in the same stratosphere! 🥲
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

IMG_4313.jpeg
So he has me beat

I knew this one was going to sting… lol

My Air Force retirement is just under that 😉

I read that as decimal place the first time and though we should be friends! 😂
I wish it was a decimal place😂

I’d be happy to be his caddie- heard something on Sirius that at 10% his caddie is ahead of quite a few bigger names on the tour 🤣

Is this even a fair question? I made just under $80,000 last year driving a big rig locally, paid hourly. Those guys aren't even in the same ballpark as us working stiffs! And lets hope he pays his fair share of taxes on that money, and not get a crapload of writeoffs!

I think it's sad to see that he is catching up to me in the salary department. Guess I need to talk to the boss tomorrow.

Is this even a fair question? I made just under $80,000 last year driving a big rig locally, paid hourly. Those guys aren't even in the same ballpark as us working stiffs! And let’s hope he pays his fair share of taxes on that money, and not get a crapload of writeoffs!
His taxes are probably more than most of us make.

I think it's sad to see that he is catching up to me in the salary department. Guess I need to talk to the boss tomorrow.
Put in a good word for me.

Scottie’s earnings are PowerBall goals.

Pretty on par

Me for a year.
Him for a hole.

Good too see for him.

Diapers are expensive.

As a Nets fan... that's nothing compared to Ben Simmons who made $5.4 million per game this past season. Bc he only played in seven games. :confused:

Back