How does you salary look compared to this?

It looks like I'm not good enough at golf. Not many of us are. It's cool to be witnessing such domination again.

How about 16 mil? I’d be vacationing every week
@Mmaynard11 current vacation schedule vs @Mmaynard11 with 16 mil vacation schedule…

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

I’m one Powerball win away

Calculate Zach Galifianakis GIF

That's just dang silly. Impressive span of playing we're witnessing. Will be interesting to see how long he can keep it up like this.

Wanna see something really sick? Compare Scottie's money to the top 10 on the LPGA Tour this year. He's made 2.25 times more than the LPGA top 10 combined, and Nelly has 5 wins in her last 5 starts, including a major:

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 8.21.56 PM.png

Last edited:
Wanna see something really sick? Compare Scottie's money to the top 10 on the LPGA Tour this year. He's made 2.25 times more than the LPGA top 10 combined, and Nelly has 5 wins in her last 5 starts, including a major:

View attachment 9260427
After the first couple million, how much do you need to live a nice life? Between LIV enticing players with guaranteed money, and now the PGAT has been boosting purses to keep players on Tour, where does it end? I'm not on board with the merger, nor am I a PGAT fan as much anymore. I would rather watch the women play!! I think they are really great players, and there are a few dominant players on the LPGA. Nelly is on a roll.. They're accuracy at getting near the pin is incredible! No stats, just what I see weekly. Some are long hitters, some are not. Waiting for Lydia to get that elusive win to get into the HOF! It will happen this season. The LPGA is working on larger purses for all the tournaments, and the majors this year have had larger purses than previously. GolfChannel carries a lot of LPGA, but their schedule sometimes has lot of off time between tournaments. And they travel all over the world! With all this being said, still not a bad way to make a living...

View attachment 9260427
Thats up to the viewers isnt it?
Supply and demand.
The fact that it is only 2x based on the ratings gap between the two is really interesting actually.

He certainly make more for a round than I do working two jobs.

eh, chump change...lol jk.

Sad Bad Day GIF

Supply and demand.
The fact that it is only 2x based on the ratings gap between the two is really interesting actually.
I appreciate that argument so much. There's always a talk about pay gap, but when it comes to sports it is a viewership gap.

The same has been done from the men and women soccer teams with the huge pay disparity, however from a percentile standpoint the women make a higher percentage of earnings vs incoming revenue.

The question needs to be how does the LPGA make it a must watch event?

Caitlin Clark "a generational talent" is making under 80k base on her rookie contract, my whole group chat with Iowa family blew up about that and they will not listen to input = output (she's also going to be taken care of just fine with endorsement deals).

To at least answer the question, Scottie is doing amazingly well, him and his caddie and support are going to be able to be well taken care of, financially.

He's doing awesome....but in my industry the top people actually make more than him.

Think about it like this--he is the BEST in the world at what he does.

The best people in some other industries make more than him.

Yeah, but they gotta pay for golf.

🤣

Right right, i mean obviously he is just making crazy money i'm not trying to discount that....and i like Scottie a lot so i'm happy to see him do well

I just mean, in tech for example, there are guys who make 100M in a year who you've never heard of.

I mean it more like, good for him. It's not THAT exorbitant compared to others so it's not , bad or anything....like we don't need to protest lol
$12k per shot is THAT exorbitant lol

Reactions: JB
I don't know. I've got this sign on my desk at work. I think I'm right around where Scottie's at these days.

IMG_0246.jpeg

How does you salary look compared to this?​

The exact same way it did before I saw that.
Hence why im upset I have to pay 56 to walk my muni.

Yea I unfortunately make less at my job and when it comes to playing golf I am going negative on some shots and holes losing a ball or two and even further in the hole for the cost of the round, equipment, refreshments etc :ROFLMAO:

After the first couple million, how much do you need to live a nice life? Between LIV enticing players with guaranteed money, and now the PGAT has been boosting purses to keep players on Tour, where does it end? I'm not on board with the merger, nor am I a PGAT fan as much anymore. I would rather watch the women play!! I think they are really great players, and there are a few dominant players on the LPGA. Nelly is on a roll.. They're accuracy at getting near the pin is incredible! No stats, just what I see weekly. Some are long hitters, some are not. Waiting for Lydia to get that elusive win to get into the HOF! It will happen this season. The LPGA is working on larger purses for all the tournaments, and the majors this year have had larger purses than previously. GolfChannel carries a lot of LPGA, but their schedule sometimes has lot of off time between tournaments. And they travel all over the world! With all this being said, still not a bad way to make a living...
How much do the best players in other sports make though? Heck how many players make this amount? And they don’t necessarily have to perform to get it. We’ve all seen guys get big contracts and then not be worth it or get hurt. At least with Scottie he’s having to go out and win and earn it.

Supply and demand.
It's shocking how many ignore this to make an argument on TV shows.
I appreciate that argument so much. There's always a talk about pay gap, but when it comes to sports it is a viewership gap.

The same has been done from the men and women soccer teams with the huge pay disparity, however from a percentile standpoint the women make a higher percentage of earnings vs incoming revenue.

The question needs to be how does the LPGA make it a must watch event?

Caitlin Clark "a generational talent" is making under 80k base on her rookie contract, my whole group chat with Iowa family blew up about that and they will not listen to input = output (she's also going to be taken care of just fine with endorsement deals).

To at least answer the question, Scottie is doing amazingly well, him and his caddie and support are going to be able to be well taken care of, financially.
Tell your group chat to look up the Nike contract. She will be ok. Also... make sure they buy Indiana season tix.

It just goes to show how much of a generational run he is on and how much money THERE IS in the pro game. They will never be like the other major sports, but they don't put their bodies through that gauntlet each season either.

Good for him and i clearly chose poorly when I decided what I wanted to be when I grew up.

It's shocking how many ignore this to make an argument on TV shows.

Tell your group chat to look up the Nike contract. She will be ok. Also... make sure they buy Indiana season tix.

Yeah not to derail but she'll obviously be fine with her 28M shoe deal.

The only time i think it's a bit unfair is let's say the next TV deal and labor negos are several years away, the people 5 years from now will benefit from her popularity , but she will make 80K a year until then. I feel like the WNBA probably could've negotiated a better TV deal this offseason if they had the chance, but often contracts are locked in for X years.

Back