Hole of The Day: Video Edition

You know I seem to have that problem myself. If I could putt at all my HC would probably be 4 strokes lower.

Same here for sure. I think they need bigger cups. Throw a 5 gallon bucket in there...

hahaha. I don't understand why that ball just wouldn't go home!

You sure someone didn't put a tee in the cup right above the liner? Watching that ball keep missing, and then get slammed in and pop right out was hilarious.

I had 3 putts today that lipped out like what yours did. I feel your pain.

Good stuff DD! Loving this thread!

Great stuff DD...that ball just didn't want to go in...you really need to order Hawk's DVD "Drag Putting for Dummies", it will change your life!

Nice....:)

Video 1 - "Personally, I would like to be on the bottom".......

Don't we all! :banana:

DD - that was hilarious man! I expected the drag putting after the miss but the ensuing actions were priceless man. Thanks for sharing!

On a somewhat related note, I am picking up the tripod I need for this today at Radio Shack and will start doing this next week myself.

Great videos DD, I like the idea. I'll grab some next time I go play by myself...hopefully next week.

DD - that was hilarious man! I expected the drag putting after the miss but the ensuing actions were priceless man. Thanks for sharing!

On a somewhat related note, I am picking up the tripod I need for this today at Radio Shack and will start doing this next week myself.

Great videos DD, I like the idea. I'll grab some next time I go play by myself...hopefully next week.

I'm looking forward to watching them!

I want to post my video for this one par 4 on this so bad but I'm afraid that after you watch it you'll institute the Domino's rule on me (hole played in 30 mins or less).

-CG13

The drag putting nearly ended me, combination chesty cough and laughing hard. I would love to know what score went on the card.

Love the idea. Will do this next time I'm out on the course. Just trying to figure out which whole to do now lol

Thanks guys! Here is another hole I played yesterday. I will warn you, this hole got a little silly.

[YOUTUBE]5fJefSVf1I0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]kE4i7a6H5TY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1S3LbTP6rps[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dlfxV2cYaY8[/YOUTUBE]

I love this thread. I hope to get out this weekend in this horrible weather that we are going to get and perhaps make a hole of the day vid

haha, thanks guys. The drag putt was good for bogey. I heard a squirrel give it to me.

Ddec, do it! I think I may make another on Sunday if the course isn't too busy.

Sorry for the banter but I was appalled by the course conditions today and didnt fell right posting a video. I will definitely make one after overseeding.

haha, thanks guys. The drag putt was good for bogey. I heard a squirrel give it to me.

Ddec, do it! I think I may make another on Sunday if the course isn't too busy.

I was actually going to comment on how empty the course must have been to be able to do this

I was actually going to comment on how empty the course must have been to be able to do this

I've been going late in the evening and almost have the course to myself.

I've been going late in the evening and almost have the course to myself.

I love the watching the hole being played vids, and I wanted to do one the last time I played but it was way too busy on the course. Next time I'm going to take a few.

Okay, I guess I will be the 2nd person to do this, I played late this afternoon and there was an early morning tournament so the course was pretty empty and I was able to get one done. I didn't do really great at getting the ball in the shot on my approach, I am using the cart windshield and my flexible tripod to set the shot and I could tell whether it was in the frame or not...okay here goes nothing. Don't make fun of my swing too bad, and yes those are cargo shorts <ducks>
:beat-up:

[YOUTUBEHD]5AuRYd2EurE[/YOUTUBEHD]
[YOUTUBEHD]z9_6xu72qg8[/YOUTUBEHD]
[YOUTUBEHD]ylNiPLJEpeY[/YOUTUBEHD]

It was actually pretty fun to do, and I'll have to try to do some more of them, great idea for this thread DD!

I have a flip too that's a good idea as soon as the weather clears up a little bit up here I'll give it a post

Great post Tim!! I loved watching your videos and I think it's cool that the colorado river is right next to the hole. Literally, right next to the hole. Great job man!

Great hole TBT!

Just a question: I know that you guys use flip cameras for the most part, but what kinds of tripods do you use and where did you get them? They seem very portable and easy to set up. Thanks guys!

Great hole TBT!

Just a question: I know that you guys use flip cameras for the most part, but what kinds of tripods do you use and where did you get them? They seem very portable and easy to set up. Thanks guys!

I bought a Targus telescoping tripod from wal-mart for $12 or $13. It fits in a golf bag easily. Targus TG-42TT

I bought a Targus telescoping tripod from wal-mart for $12 or $13. It fits in a golf bag easily. Targus TG-42TT

Thanks DD! I'm likely to get a flip so I want to know what tripod to get.

Back