Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Cool vids...nice swing. Course looks pretty...and TIGHT.

Cool thread for sure! Kelly and I might even get one of our local holes on the goat track in this thread. Great swing DD and your course looks pretty tough. That tee shot out of the tunnel of trees had to be drilled straight to hit the fairway.

Great swing DD and your course looks pretty tough. That tee shot out of the tunnel of trees had to be drilled straight to hit the fairway.
Yeah, I can guarantee that if I was in the video, my provisional and the next one one have smacked some trees.:beat-up:

great thread idea!! It was pretty funnt that you forgot you had a provisional. Hell of a bogey though

This is unacceptable!!

I expect to come home from work and watch other people play golf.

GET BUSY PEOPLE!!!

Nice thread idea. I will be doing this soon. I gotta get something to shoot vids with other than my phone or digital camera with the MC II video auditions in the near future. Any suggestions?

Nice thread idea. I will be doing this soon. I gotta get something to shoot vids with other than my phone or digital camera with the MC II video auditions in the near future. Any suggestions?

I have a Flip. It's easy to use. Some of the other guys have some Kodak camera that's pretty sweet too.

Cool thread DD aka DJ. Lol @ you forgetting the provisional ball.

I'd go with a Flip. I saw one the other night for $59. I have the UltraHD 60 min and love it. The software is great and you can load it straight to you tube.

great thread idea!! It was pretty funnt that you forgot you had a provisional. Hell of a bogey though

Cool thread DD aka DJ. Lol @ you forgetting the provisional ball.

haha, I channeled my inner DJ and got stupid.

Played 9 holes tonight and filmed a few shots....

[YOUTUBE]DLkGOBGLoLo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]_xoVHgsqEb0[/YOUTUBE]

I so wanted to do this today, but my camera is broke. Lame.

Cool idea for a thread..I'll have to get in on this action later in the week. I am suprised more people haven't already posted videos.

BTW DD, I was gonna call foul if you sunk this last putt too...LOL

Great videos dude! I'm gonna have to try this next time out.

great video dirtydawg. i was hoping to do this today but it was raining to hard and i didn't wanna ruin my new camera.

Gotta love the tap in pars. :)

Bummer DJ, that putt never broke left.

Nice par Staples! Loving the videos

Great thread DD, keep em coming.

Nice swing too, BTW

Thanks guys! Here is another hole I played yesterday. I will warn you, this hole got a little silly.

[YOUTUBE]5fJefSVf1I0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]kE4i7a6H5TY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1S3LbTP6rps[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dlfxV2cYaY8[/YOUTUBE]

Staples that was some epic hand drag putting Hawk would be so jealous!

haha. Keep at it, DD. The drag takes practice.

Staples that was some epic hand drag putting Hawk would be so jealous!

hahaha. I don't understand why that ball just wouldn't go home!

Back