Hirzl Golf Glove - Forum Testing Review Thread

I am hoping the glove arrives here before Saturday, I`m planning on playing in a tournament and it`s supposed to rain!

I checked my mail at lunch and found that a glove sized package from THP had made it to my mailbox!
Glad to see the favorable impressions that everyone has been giving the Hirzl gloves so far. I'm playing in a tournament tomorrow with a chance of rain and the ever present Arkansas humidity, so I should get a chance to give the glove a great workout.
Thanks THP and Hirzl for this great opportunity! I'll be posting pics and sharing my early thoughts on this glove later this evening.

The Hirzl TRUST Control arrived here in Tennessee yesterday, of course the day I was on call. So after work today I quickly tore into the detailed packaging. Inside the men's large ran true though it fit quite tightly at first. But after several times off and on it fit just right.

The glove was put through a close inspection, stitches and materials are put together quite smartly. The workmanship is first class for sure as not a single flaw could be found.

5714722744_2262d07180.jpg

The black dyed Kangaroo leather palm is soft and supple. Claiming 100% sweat proof and increased grip in dry and wet weather.

5714162915_97721a1335.jpg

I'm looking forward to testing this aspect as it will hopefully effect my current grip problems. (More information on this to come in future posts)

I'll be out on the course either Satuerday or Sunday to put in a full 18 holes of testing. Thanks Hirzl for selecting regular :thp: members to test your high quality products!

Nice write up Beowolf. I'm happy to hear the HIRZL worked well in the humid conditions.

Im looking forward to reviews and really want to know how many rounds they last

Nice reads so far guys. Question on whoever got the control... the textured palm looks very much like the FJ Spidr2 palm, so for those of you who have tried the Spidr2 glove how do they compare?

Glad to see that there's moisture holdup on these and I, for one, will be tracking this thread closely for your opinions. Gracias in advance.

Amazon.com does not have the TRUST Control for sale, nor do they offer a size Small. Where can one get a TRUST Control?

I wasn't able to get out today, but I plan on hitting a few different new sets of Irons and Drivers tomorrow. My own personal demo day, and I'll be wearing the HIRZL for the process...

My Hirzl TRUST Control glove is packed in my bag and ready for the tournament tomorrow afternoon. Will post pictures and a review tomorrow night.

Sorry to say that the glove did not get here in time for the weekend, so no feedback from me before next week...

I played nine holes yesterday afternoon using the Hirzl Trust Control glove.

The best compliment that I can give Hirzl is that I didn't think about my glove at all. It was 90ish degrees, probably 70-80% humidity. I never had a club slip, there were no places where the glove construction caused blister/rubbing issues, and the glove still looks brand new when I put it back in the bag.

For Spank, as a comparison to the SPDR2 which is the glove I had been using, I felt there was absolutely no grip difference between the Hirzl and a fresh SPDR2 (which was the grippiest glove I'd tried before). Because the palm is the kangaroo leather instead of the synthetic material on the SPDR2, I thought you could feel the club better with the Hirzl. I left the glove on while putting and could still feel the club very well, where the SPDR2 seems to deaden the putter feel.

I've used the SPDR2 for maybe 5 rounds and 30 range sessions, and have noticed that I'm losing some of the grip with it now, so that will be an ongoing comparsion as I put more rounds and range sessions on the Hirzl as far as durability is concerned.

So far, so good. Hirzl seems to have a well designed product with this line.

The best compliment that I can give Hirzl is that I didn't think about my glove at all. It was 90ish degrees, probably 70-80% humidity. I never had a club slip, there were no places where the glove construction caused blister/rubbing issues, and the glove still looks brand new when I put it back in the bag.

For Spank, as a comparison to the SPDR2 which is the glove I had been using, I felt there was absolutely no grip difference between the Hirzl and a fresh SPDR2 (which was the grippiest glove I'd tried before). Because the palm is the kangaroo leather instead of the synthetic material on the SPDR2, I thought you could feel the club better with the Hirzl. I left the glove on while putting and could still feel the club very well, where the SPDR2 seems to deaden the putter feel.

I've used the SPDR2 for maybe 5 rounds and 30 range sessions, and have noticed that I'm losing some of the grip with it now, so that will be an ongoing comparsion as I put more rounds and range sessions on the Hirzl as far as durability is concerned.

great stuff AD!

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I like the sounds of more durability and great feel. I have to say, I'm really interested in the control but the feel model intrigues me as well. I like the thinner gloves but quick frankly the thick ones (I use a bionic) help reduce the impact on my wrists and elbows.

I received my Hirzl Trust Feel golf glove and will be playing nine holes today and will report back on thoughts later today.
Thanks THP and Hirzl for the opportunity to review this golf glove.

Hey guys/girls, sorry for the delay on my initial thoughts. Here is a quick video and I will post my initial thoughts in a bit

Nice job One-T. Enjoyed the Video.

Thats cool AD, and I can see how the club not slipping would be true. I put my glove on yesterday and with a VER loose grip had my wife pull the club out of my hands.....the club wouldnt budge. I couldnt believe it. Not to mention it is one of the softest feeling gloves

Really looking forward to giving this glove a chance, but just have to wait for the postal service to come through. And kudos to the other testers, really nice job.

I just finished a 4-man scramble tourney using the trust control glove. Like another tester commented earlier, it was a little tight at first but after a few times taking it on an off, it felt great. The glove performed flawlessly. Grip was excellent and it never got slimy feeling like my Nike dura feel tends to. Overall, I'm quite pleased and looking forward to long term testing under more extreme conditions. Pics to follow.

Loving all of the great feedback so far everyone!

Great thoughts so far from you guys. Can't wait to hear more. I'm strongly considering ordering some of these gloves, but I'm going to wait and read what you guys have to say first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back