Highest spinning wedge

How often does that really happen? Like never.
I honestly find that statement surprising with how much you spin the ball on monitor. And actually, I recall you mentioning that happening to you. With like.. a 9 iron. I mean it definitely happens. I look for a sweet spot in wedge and ball spin that let's me be very aggressive but not have to dead hand things too often in other situations.

Last edited:
I honestly find that statement surprising with how much you spin the ball on monitor. And actually, I recall you mentioning that happening to you. With like.. a 9 iron. I mean it definitely happens. I look for a sweet spot in wedge and ball spin that let's me be very aggressive but not have to dead hand things too often in other situations.
I spin the ball a good amount. But I don’t think I over spin it too often. Plus, I am thinking mainly a 60 degree from less than 50 yards. That would be awesome.

How often does that really happen? Like never.
From watching the pros (who are the best in the world at controlling their spin), it seems like ripping the ball back hurts them a lot more often than it helps them. Not necessarily getting the ball into "trouble", but ending up further away from the hole than if it had dropped and stopped or released a bit forward.

Back