Has there ever been a Tour Player on THP?

Tour player is a wide definition. A local forum I used to frequent had a “tour player” who was active early in his career (mini tours) topped out in the 300’s OWGR.

THP’s reach and audience is so much bigger than people realize at times….

Definitely likely not the latter. They golf for a living, I don’t see them wanting to play on a time off (or skip an event) and work for free haha. I could be dead wrong, but I doubt it.

As far as active, check the threads on blades vs cavity ba.. *somehow I’ve been banned*
That would be one hell of a mic drop though when Xander rolls up and gets partnered with a random in a competition. I get it’s not realistically going to be a thing but it would be kind of awesome.

THP’s reach and audience is so much bigger than people realize at times….
Second biggest golf forum on the planet, isn’t it? Or something like that.

That would be one hell of a mic drop though when Xander rolls up and gets partnered with a random in a competition. I get it’s not realistically going to be a thing but it would be kind of awesome.

Like if one of the Callaway guys backs out of the Grandaddy and Xander fills in, that’d be insane.

No, it’s not me. That’ll get you closer to the username I hope.

Not me either

Honestly if every member comes out and does this, as me and @Daluteh have bravely done.....

We can out the tour players.

We just need 69998 more people to come forward. Unless they are cowards
I have NOT won multiple majors.

My team and I feel that it’s important to get that information out there and set the record straight.

Second biggest golf forum on the planet, isn’t it? Or something like that.

How you track that is a bit of a gray area. If you have more members but at any given time 40% of them are either suspended or shadowbanned do they really count?

I mean hypothetically, not speaking about anywhere in particular.

It’s been confirmed before and again on this thread.

No, it’s not me. That’ll get you closer to the username I hope.
That’s what a tour player would say….

I may or may not have won a major!

I just confirmed with the Bestest half, Its not me.....so there ya go

Max Homa. Seems to be good at the roasting and sh*t talking.
Max would be hysterical, I could see him bantering it up on THP.

So there’s tour players on THP, but are they active on the forum, as in contributing to conversation. And the bigger question, has one entered an THP experience?
We had a couple LPGA Pro's tee it up with us at an Event in Orlando years ago.

Like if one of the Callaway guys backs out of the Grandaddy and Xander fills in, that’d be insane.
but can you imagine how many pops the THPer playing against him would get!

Honestly, with as much of an equipment geek as he is I could totally see Bryson hanging out secretly in the forums.

Honestly, with as much of an equipment geek as he is I could totally see Bryson hanging out secretly in the forums.
Boy he wouldn’t like the things I’ve said about him here then hahaha

Understandably keeping low profiles- could you imagine their PM's if they outed themselves :oops: :oops:

You weren't the worst. And I think you've come around a bit so... You might be good.
I mean, I still think he’s a clown.

I can neither confirm or deny that I am either and/or a Tour Player and CIA agent. I am going through a rough spell so my index is quite a bit higher than it may/may not have been in the past.

Maybe he'd place you on ignore. 🤪
Trivia fact: You can't place Mods/Staffers on Ignore. ;) The forum software won't let you do it.

Have no idea.But some people that post in the instructional forums sound like David Ledbetter or Butch Harmon.They need to write instructional books with some of their replies.Impressive

Back