Has there ever been a Tour Player on THP?

lexi thompson golf GIF by LPGA

Max Homa. Seems to be good at the roasting and sh*t talking.

Supposedly yes

If the player was being open and honest, I don't see how you can't want Tiger. He's got some stories lol

The title questions doesn’t match the thread question but to answer the title question, Yes. There has and is

I remember when Xander did the Granddaddy promo video a few years ago with the belt.

Max Homa. Seems to be good at the roasting and sh*t talking.
Max was my instant thought too. He’d fit right in

If there are (and I'm assuming so, since @JB said so), it's pretty easy to see why they'd remain anonymous.

I've spoken to multiple LPGA and PGA players over the years on forums and generally they are gonna keep a pretty low profile, but there's almost certainly PGA guys on THP either with memberships or checking out the forums regularly....which Jman and JB already confirmed

You gotta be careful LOL.....One time i was making a lot of somewhat objectifying remarks about a mini-tour woman's player who was on the big break....and she messaged me haha. She was on the forum....i mean i wasn't being mean or anything , and she was nice. I was just pretty embarrassed.

So yeah, people read what you write here

It’s been confirmed before and again on this thread.

No, it’s not me. That’ll get you closer to the username I hope.
Well, that eliminates one possibility of 70,000+, so that helps narrow it down. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve heard rumors that they either are or are not AC members.

I’ve also heard since Albatross Coins came to be Phil is considering joining.

I’ve heard neither of these things.
Phil be like....

Make It Rain Money GIF

Well, that eliminates one possibility of 70,000+, so that helps narrow it down. :ROFLMAO:

Not me either

Honestly if every member comes out and does this, as me and @Daluteh have bravely done.....

We can out the tour players.

We just need 69998 more people to come forward. Unless they are cowards

So there’s tour players on THP, but are they active on the forum, as in contributing to conversation. And the bigger question, has one entered an THP experience?

So there’s tour players on THP, but are they active on the forum, as in contributing to conversation. And the bigger question, has one entered an THP experience?
Definitely likely not the latter. They golf for a living, I don’t see them wanting to play on a time off (or skip an event) and work for free haha. I could be dead wrong, but I doubt it.

As far as active, check the threads on blades vs cavity ba.. *somehow I’ve been banned*

Back