Get Well Soon AdamsGirl!!

Thank you everyone for all of the kind words! It has really helped me keep things together over the last couple days.

As 9iron already mentioned, the surgery went well. I lucked out by being able to have the simple surgery (4 incisions - 3 under my right rib and 1 above my belly button) instead of having the more intrusive surgery and basically looking like a zipper. The last thing I remember was the anesthesiologist telling me that they would be turning on some music and asked me what I liked to listen to. I said "anything" and then "Boot Scootin' Boogie" came on.

It has been great to read through all of your support while I was getting ready for surgery and even now as I am recovering, I can't believe how many great people there are on here! It truly means the world to both 9iron and myself. We'll be sure to keep you posted if there are any changes.

So glad to hear it went well and that you are on the mend AG.

The only unfortunate part of all of this is that I'll be unable to play golf for 6 weeks!! Such a long time. :(

Well, I hope you get better soon so I can meet both yourself and Mike out on the course here while the weather is still good.

Take care. :fingers-crossed:

Not to worry WPoz! There will be plenty of time left to play before the season's over. You could also play with just 9iron. He probably wants a break from taking care of me anyways! LOL :smile:

Not to worry WPoz! There will be plenty of time left to play before the season's over. You could also play with just 9iron. He probably wants a break from taking care of me anyways! LOL :smile:

Nah, you should keep him there with you to be there whenever you call. I think about every five minutes to get you something or do something for you should be about right. :D

Get better soon.

That is awesome you got the 4 incision instead of the long cut. 6 weeks will fly by. Most important is you are on your way back to being healthy.... Glad you are doing well.

Glad to hear you're doing good, AG.

Thanks wcueb923! I was super happy when I woke up and only had 4 incisions. The pain is worst in the belly but I'm feeling a lot better. :)

Now you are my gall bladderless sister :D.. Glad you are feeling better and listen to your body when eating fried foods.

Glad to hear all went well and you are on the mend !

Thanks again to eveyone for the well wishes! AG is doing much better. The pain is no where near as intense and things are looking up. We're still a ways from getting back to normal, but we are getting there! Thanks again!

Thanks again to eveyone for the well wishes! AG is doing much better. The pain is no where near as intense and things are looking up. We're still a ways from getting back to normal, but we are getting there! Thanks again!

Wait.. were you two ever normal??? :D

Back