Get Well Soon AdamsGirl!!

get well soon ag.

Sending thoughts and prayers your way adamsgirl.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Hope AG is doing well and has a speedy recovery!

My thoughts are definitely with you and AG! I actually had the surgery myself a few years back. With me there were other complications but all in all she should recover with ease and be back to her normal self in no time!

I hope AG is doing well and is able to get back on the course soon!

Lots of well wishes for your speedy recovery AG!

Hope you are better really soon AG!

Good luck adamsgirl- any surgery can be scary - wish you two well.

I have had the old gall bladder removed. She will be up and about in no time. Tell her our prayers are with her for a speedy recovery!

Sorry to hear what she is going through - hope she is back to 100% ASAP!!

Sending prayers to her and the entire family! She'll be feeling 110% better in no time at all I'm sure.

Here's to a successful surgery and absence of stomach pains! Get well soon AG

Tap before talk.

So sorry to hear it... feel better and get well soon, AdamsGirl!!!

A huge thank you to everyone for the warm wishes!! I means the world to us. I showed AG this thread earlier today and a few tears crept into her eyes.

She finally went into the OR about half an hour ago. If all goes well, she should be back in the room by 4:30-5:00. We are still hopeful to get home tonight. We'd both like it, but ultimately, it's up to the hospital. Personally, I've had my fill of this place!

I'll update again once she's out. Thanks again to everyone!!

Get well soon AdamsGirl. My thoughts are with you both.

SeeMoreGuy

Surgery is done and seems to have gone well. AG is resting right now. Still hopeful to go home still tonight, but we'll have to see.

Thanks again everyone!

Glad to hear she is doing well. You be a good nurse now and take care of little momma.

Wow! Glad to hear all was successful. You two are in my thoughts and Ill be prayin for a speedy recovery. Yes dont let her talk the doctor into leaving earlier than she should haha.

Sorry to hear this, get well AG! Good thoughts coming your way

Back