Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cant wait to see the new matchups. I may have to get some smack talk started

I am still hoping to make it to the sat afternoon round...just an fyi.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Ok so we need to know asap so we can put you on a scramble team.. There are going to be some total different team makeups in the next 24 hours so be ready to find out some new info very soon.. Kelly has it on excel spread sheet and it looks awesome the way she has it but it will not be turned loose until tomorrow at best. Unless she finishes her shower early tonight lol...

We are going to post the scramble teams today so if you are interested in playing the Saturday PM matches let us know before noon. There are also some new pairings for the weekend because of adjustments being made these will be listed as well.

Last edited:
Ok below is what I have for the cabin mates to date. If you do not see your name on this list and are planning on staying over the weekend. Let me know asap. Also if you have not paid T0AD or myself for your portion of the cabin, you can do so now via check or paypal or pay when arriving at the cabin. If you want to pay via paypal PM T0AD or myself and let us know your intentions. This event is getting real close to being here so I am excited and looking forward to meeting some new THP'ers, playing some great golf courses, and enjoyed the scenery!

Cabin Mates

ole gray
kellybo
setho
dawgdaddy & Wife
sw
adwillingham
bert willinham

Total = 7

toad
bama
chewie69
danny
bruce
butters35
brian t
dmb012

Total = 8

Last edited:
Ok so we need to know asap so we can put you on a scramble team.. There are going to be some total different team makeups in the next 24 hours so be ready to find out some new info very soon.. Kelly has it on excel spread sheet and it looks awesome the way she has it but it will not be turned loose until tomorrow at best. Unless she finishes her shower early tonight lol...

We are going to post the scramble teams today so if you are interested in playing the Saturday PM matches let us know before noon. There are also some new pairings for the weekend because of adjustments being made these will be listed as well.

I cant do that buddy! The whole reason I cant guarantee my attendance is because my brother is having a baby

I cant do that buddy! The whole reason I cant guarantee my attendance is because my brother is having a baby

No worries - we'll put you with a team. Saturday PM is a fun scramble and has nothing to do with the overall team competition. They'll be room for you to jump in!!

Ok below is what I have for the cabin mates to date. If you do not see your name on this list and are planning on staying over the weekend. Let me know asap. Also if you have not paid T0AD or myself for your portion of the cabin, you can do so now via check or paypal or pay when arriving at the cabin. If you want to pay via paypal PM T0AD or myself and let us know your intentions. This event is getting real close to being here so I am excited and looking forward to meeting some new THP'ers, playing some great golf courses, and enjoyed the scenery!

Cabin Mates

ole gray
kellybo
setho
dawgdaddy & Wife
sw
adwillingham
bert willinham
dmb012

Total = 8

toad
bama
chewie69
danny
bruce
butters35
brian t

Total = 7

So I have moved. I sent money to TOAD. Can I transfer that?

Is anyone else from T0AD's cabin coming down earlier on Friday to play? I might be carpooling with some of the people from the other cabin and just trying to figure how I would get back to the right cabin Friday.

Cabin Mates

ole gray
kellybo
setho
dawgdaddy & Wife
sw
adwillingham
bert willinham
dmb012

Total = 8

toad
bama
chewie69
danny
bruce
butters35
brian t

Total = 7

So I have moved. I sent money to TOAD. Can I transfer that?

No you stay in T0ADs cabin. That is why I wanted to post this list to finalize the cabin mates.

Is anyone else from T0AD's cabin coming down earlier on Friday to play? I might be carpooling with some of the people from the other cabin and just trying to figure how I would get back to the right cabin Friday.

We are all going over to T0AD's cabin Friday after the round of golf to meet up for a little greet & meet party. You will have no problems getting to and from.

So are their any other "Yankee" transplants coming to this? Should I fear for my life in the GA mountains? haha

So are their any other "Yankee" transplants coming to this? Should I fear for my life in the GA mountains? haha

Well if you hear some music,
Spoiler
banjosavatar.jpg

The first page is updated with all new Team information, cabin mates, etc. so be sure to check it out to see who you are paired with!

I want to apologize for having to move a few people around on teams but a couple people changed dates or couldn't come and a couple new people joined so it threw things out of whack. I tried to regroup everyone to make the teams more balanced. We have odd numbers on both days so I had to make a couple groups of 5. OG says the courses will let us play like that. We will call to make sure.

Saturday is match play so you can finish out if you want to play your ball out for scoring purposes of just pick up once a hole is won. Saturday afternoon is a scramble format if time permits. We should be able to get in at least 9 holes!

Sunday will be 2 person teams (sometimes 3 against 2) best ball. Again, play your ball out if you want to but you can also pick up if the hole has already been won.

Let the smack talk begin. Can't wait!!!

The first page is updated with all new Team information, cabin mates, etc. so be sure to check it out to see who you are paired with!

The cabin info is there but not teams or pairings...come on gray stop thinking about how you lost three strokes to Gertrude in two holes yesterday and focus!

I hear that music everytime I visit my Wife's relatives.

Well if you hear some music,
Spoiler

The cabin info is there but not teams or pairings...come on gray stop thinking about how you lost three strokes to Gertrude in two holes yesterday and focus!

I put them there as images. You must not be picking the images up on your computer.

haha the team pairings should be on the first page now... I am going out in a little while and smack Gertrude square on the arse after I take her pennies :eek:) !!!

I put them there as images. You must not be picking the images up on your computer.

Oops! I got it now, silly office computer. I like the setups, good work yall. Lefty and I will try and take it easy on ya seemoreguy!

--
tapatalk

Hopefully for my team my A/B game shows up. Lately it is either been good or really bad, haha.

Hopefully for my team my A/B game shows up. Lately it is either been good or really bad, haha.

My good game has not showed up at all for the past 3 months, but I think things are going to get better for me going into the GA Get Together. I took about a week off and I think that will help me, plus, I went back to my old, trusty putter.

I am hoping my game shows up this Sunday, Next weekend, and for the Get Together. The driver got delayed and is not showing up until Monday or so now so I will need to hit the range hard with it.

You seemed hit and miss with the Ghost Spider. The head on that thing is just so huge.

My good game has not showed up at all for the past 3 months, but I think things are going to get better for me going into the GA Get Together. I took about a week off and I think that will help me, plus, I went back to my old, trusty putter.

I am hoping my game shows up this Sunday, Next weekend, and for the Get Together. The driver got delayed and is not showing up until Monday or so now so I will need to hit the range hard with it.

You seemed hit and miss with the Ghost Spider. The head on that thing is just so huge.

I am gaming that same putter except for mine is the 43 inch belly version. I am just now feeling some love from it. I believe for me it will work in about 2000 more putts. I rolled it ok today and I feel with much more practice I can get this thing worked out for Blairsville...

I just got re-excited by realizing this is just three weeks away. Can't wait to come play some golf and see everyone.

I just got re-excited by realizing this is just three weeks away. Can't wait to come play some golf and see everyone.

Be sure to check out the first page for updated pairings etc.!

Butters, all good. You and I play each other in the am, then with each other in the scramble Sat pm. Should be a blast.

Be sure to check out the first page for updated pairings etc.!

Everytime I come in this thread, I've changed teams...I think OG and Kelly are playing the "I don't want to be stuck with him, he's your's game" :act-up:

Everytime I come in this thread, I've changed teams...I think OG and Kelly are playing the "I don't want to be stuck with him, he's your's game" :act-up:

How did you know? We had uneven numbers and our handicap totals were way off, so I almost threw you off both teams. :alien: I really hated to move anyone. I hope things don't change again! It was tough getting it figured out. You know we love ya though, right?

Back