• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol

Still thinking if I should try to bribe the wife to let me go, haha

Look at it this way. It's a way to meet some THP'ers, play some nice golf courses, and enjoy the North, Ga. mountains in October. The scenery is awesome and the company we all are going to share will be second to none. Yea, I would be working hard on the Little Lady!

Are there any spots still left in case I am able to pull off the impossible?

Are there any spots still left in case I am able to pull off the impossible?

I'm sure we can find you a spot in the outhouse if need be. I'm looking forward to getting out with old friends, making new friends, sharing some beverages and laughing my way through a 72 hole weekend.

This definitely sounds like a lot of fun! Wish I could join you since I travel to GA for work every once in a while but the scheduling gods just weren't up to it.

Have a blast and hit 'em well!

Look what I found today.

a6890db8-2346-6e77.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

yeah, I found my scorecard from last year. Its over 7000 from the blues. Man, I am gonna have to play the whites.

yeah, I found my scorecard from last year. Its over 7000 from the blues. Man, I am gonna have to play the whites.

Last year you shot an awesome round. 74 on Old Union is something to be proud of for sure!

butters -- You let us know asap buddy and we will work on adding you to the roster. We might have to add a couple more as well.

SirSlicealot -- Wish you could make it too!

I will have a definite answer by the end of the day.

I will have a definite answer by the end of the day.

Sounds good as you were in for awhile so it's fitting you get back in your spot. I can tell you that the memories at these events last a lifetime and the friends you meet and make are the same. It's a ton of fun and October is right around the corner!

Remember to check the first page of this thread for updates or important info.

Ok I am definitely in now. Just need to start thinking of something special to do for the wife on Oct 17, our anniversary....

Let me know what needs to be done on my behalf.

Ok I am definitely in now. Just need to start thinking of something special to do for the wife on Oct 17, our anniversary....

thats great buddy!

anniversaries are over rated

haha. We found out she couldn't go anywhere that weekend anyway. So it works out.

thats great buddy!

Great news for sure! First of all are you staying over in a cabin Friday/Saturday night? Glad to have ya and once we know if you are a cabin stayer or one day event type person we will know where to place you on a team.

I'll be around the entire weekend. Trying to possibly carpool with Seth and DMB.

Great news for sure! First of all are you staying over in a cabin Friday/Saturday night? Glad to have ya and once we know if you are a cabin stayer or one day event type person we will know where to place you on a team.

I'll be around the entire weekend. Trying to possibly carpool with Seth and DMB.

Cool! You will be in T0AD's cabin so pm him that you are coming so he can discuss this with you. KellyBo will have to rework the teams to add you back to the roster and we will let you know what team you are on asap. Glad to have at the 2012 Ga Get Together!

Great. Sorry for the troubles. My GHIN is now 11.5.

Great. Sorry for the troubles. My GHIN is now 11.5.

No trouble at all Mr. Butters lol.. We are tickled that you are able to come and tell ya wife we all said THANK YOU!

So, im going to have a very busy October. I have the first weekend off. Then, I have the Outing with all y'all. Then, I have my club championship the next weekend. Then, I have homecoming with the lady the weekend after the tournament. Wish me luck bois and ladies.

So, im going to have a very busy October. I have the first weekend off. Then, I have the Outing with all y'all. Then, I have my club championship the next weekend. Then, I have homecoming with the lady the weekend after the tournament. Wish me luck bois and ladies.

Dang dude you have a show nuff big month coming up! Let me tell ya what the kicker is. You are a member of Hicks with Sticks for the Win! That means you win you golf matches, your club championship, and then the homecoming party with the Lady with be Epic! You got it going on young man!

KellyBo is working on some new team configurations tonight that will build on an exciting weekend! You may not be on the same team as you were but trust me this is going to rock come Oct 16 th & 17! We have to move folks around because of the ones who dropped out and we want to spread the talent as even as possible. You will know your new team no later than tomorrow!

KellyBo is working on some new team configurations tonight that will build on an exciting weekend! You may not be on the same team as you were but trust me this is going to rock come Oct 16 th & 17! We have to move folks around because of the ones who dropped out and we want to spread the talent as even as possible. You will know your new team no later than tomorrow!

Edit: -- Oh Lord please bless me with a Floridan golfer who thinks he can beat me and ever bring his best buddy.....

Edit: -- Oh Lord please bless me with a Floridan golfer who thinks he can beat me and ever bring his best buddy.....

Gray, you keep saying you understand the reasons, and then keep going there.
We both know you dont want me to bring the reasons public, so I think you might want to let it go.

New Team pairings are necessary due to people dropping out etc. however I think you will be really excited to see the new pairings! It will be up in the next 24 hours so you will know who you up against. KellyBo is working hard on this now and you will not be disappointed!

New Team pairings are necessary due to people dropping out etc. however I think you will be really excited to see the new pairings! It will be up in the next 24 hours so you will know who you up against. KellyBo is working hard on this now and you will not be disappointed!

I am still hoping to make it to the sat afternoon round...just an fyi.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

My wife and I married in 93. I retired from the AF in 09. That's 16 anniversaries while I was active duty. We spent a grand total of 4 (FOUR!) together. Overrated indeed.

Back