Genius or Not Cool?

Definitely deserves some unsolicited swing advice!

In there solo, go for it. But dont disturb others with your antics, even if it is a practice swing to work on form.

I wouldn't mind....might ask him a pointer or two.

Plus most of the time someone has CNN or the view on. I'm just usually scrolling through my phone.

Generally i'm not a fan of when someone takes something designated for multiple people and uses it for themselves only.

If he's alone and turn it back on when other people get there then OK

Not cool at all. its a community TV. That said, all service departments should have a simulator set up.

Not Cool Stop GIF by Kim's Convenience

What's the first rule of being in a THP event?

Don't be a Richard.

He broke the first rule.

Question was it you?

Edit: I skimmed before I asked this question only to see it was asked two posts later. 😂

Genius if solo, not cool if others present.

Only ok if they've asked others in the room if they care... and only if they are ok being recorded for public shaming :ROFLMAO:

Clearly this individual either had zero idea who you were, or knew exactly and wanted to try and impress his way into a shoulder tap perhaps

If I'm the only other person there and they turned off a Soap or Talk show I'm going genius. Only thing that may upset me is if they turned off The Price is Right :LOL:. If there are others watching it they should not touch the TV.

I wouldn't mind....might ask him a pointer or two.

Plus most of the time someone has CNN or the view on. I'm just usually scrolling through my phone.
If it's CNN or The View on TV, I'd much rather watch the reflection of somebody's crappy golf swing in a blank screen. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Not cool but absolutely hilarious and kudos to him for wanting to improve.

Not cool. Seems quite selfish to me.

Sounds like the type that likes being the center of attention.

Probably uses his speakerphone in public too. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Totally rude and selfish. I would start giving him swing advice whether he wanted it or not like that Dick's commercial with Charles Barkley.

Please tell me you gave some swing tips. Did they at least use the remote as a grip to an imaginary golf club?

Not cool. Get a life. I'd critique his swing. Ha

It depends on whether anyone was trying to watch the TV. If people were trying to watch then it is not cool. If nobody was watching then no problem with it.

Back