Genius or Not Cool?

I'm on the not cool bandwagon.

I'm also judging another persons food choices though, so we're just in full people watch mode at the dealership.

Absolutely not okay.

Not cool.

I wouldn't care. I would laugh and show my wife who would roll her eyes at me.

Hysterical!

Solo, go for it. Shared space, not cool unless they asked other patrons first.

"Florida Man Makes Dealership Even Less Enjoyable"

Also, good one him. Golf is hard. Get the reps wherever you can.

How dare he turn off the Price is Right!

Did you give unsolicited swing tips?

Not cool.

Chances are watching some guy act like a jackass is more entertaining than what's on TV, so not cool but I don't care? glad we have smart phones now.

So honest question, with the ubiquitous nature of smart phones, we really watches the tv in waiting areas anymore?
Agree. In years past, that and old magazines is all you have. Now, your phone provides plenty of entertainment.

Ring doorbell camera works better! 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I salute their efforts!!!

not cool, especially if I was watching cartoons.

Why did you do this JB?

:ROFLMAO:

Just turn the TV back on JB. You shouldn't have turned it off in the first place lol.

I can’t move my arm to work on my golf swing.
I just have missed that… what’s up? Hope it’s better soon.

If there isn’t anyone watching the tv I don’t see much of a problem. I imagine this was more entertaining than whatever was on.

If the person is alone... Genius

If there are others in lounge... Not Cool

Make sure to let them know "It's all in the hips."

leslie jones snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I would say, "Wow trying to get down under a 20 handicap?" It doesn't impact me but still not cool in general.

If this person is you and you are all alone genius. If not and it’s crowded like most service areas giant dick move.

Last Friday when I set there for nearly 3 hours it was solid forum time following Worldwide Golf Championship.

Back