Garage Simulator Crew

I go back and forth from Foresight and GsPro.
What are your thoughts on the Foresight courses? I just grabbed a Bushnell Launch Pro and will get a handful of the FSX courses with it. Currently use (and love) GSPro.

What are your thoughts on the Foresight courses? I just grabbed a Bushnell Launch Pro and will get a handful of the FSX courses with it. Currently use (and love) GSPro.
Honestly I enjoy the Foresight courses and data I get from that software. GSPro adds variety of courses for the low subscription fee, but I feel I get different results from the simulation on GSPro versus Foresight. Launch and ball flight.

Honestly I enjoy the Foresight courses and data I get from that software. GSPro adds variety of courses for the low subscription fee, but I feel I get different results from the simulation on GSPro versus Foresight. Launch and ball flight.
Ah interesting! Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to share some results once I get everything up and running.

Ah interesting! Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to share some results once I get everything up and running.
Would be interesting to see if you notice any differences.

Am I apart of this if I use an iPad with mlm2pro?

1000005196.jpg

Why wouldn’t you be?
Because my setup is busted @$$... But damn is it fun...I was jonesing to hot a few. $hitty weather tomorrow... Means garage time during work.

Because my setup is busted @$$... But damn is it fun...I was jonesing to hot a few. $hitty weather tomorrow... Means garage time during work.
Hey I started out with a GC3, iPad and net. I’m getting there…now I have a gaming computer…but it’s starting to get really hot in the garage in Florida.

Hey I started out with a GC3, iPad and net. I’m getting there…now I have a gaming computer…but it’s starting to get really hot in the garage in Florida.
You could hook up the portable ac i gave you and make it 70 in there

You could hook up the portable ac i gave you and make it 70 in there
I have been and it’s been a game changer. When I get back I’m going to be taking measurements on switching up the set up. Keeping the garage door open keeps it from really cooling down.

I have been and it’s been a game changer. When I get back I’m going to be taking measurements on switching up the set up. Keeping the garage door open keeps it from really cooling down.
Cut out one of the garage windows and put the return in there. Game changer

Cut out one of the garage windows and put the return in there. Game changer
Window? 😂 we don’t have windows in the non bougie section.

Window? 😂 we don’t have windows in the non bougie section.
Cut a hole in wall and duct it out. I could not lose my window as it is the pass through for all the outdoor dining supplies

How big of a building do I need to have a simulator that allows me to swing freely. I’m thinking GC3

How big of a building do I need to have a simulator that allows me to swing freely. I’m thinking GC3
As hard as you hit it? 😂

You thinking projector and screen or a net and something?

As hard as you hit it? 😂

You thinking projector and screen or a net and something?
Screen and the full works. Have to do the building before I purchase a package 😀

Anyone hitting in standard garage? Trying to beat position without taking out he garage door opener.

Screen and the full works. Have to do the building before I purchase a package 😀
Ideally, you'll have 9.5-10 foot ceilings (minimum).

You can squeeze closer to the screen with a photo based option like ST+ or GC, but I'd still probably lean towards 8 feet ball to screen. You'll need a little buffer between screen and the wall as well - maybe a foot. 7-8 behind is probably best so you don't feel too cramped. You could probably get away with 12 feet horizontally.

Gotta consider you may want a little storage space too.

Anyone hitting in standard garage? Trying to beat position without taking out he garage door opener.
I'm in a 2 car with the door opener right in the middle. I set up right under it and have absolutely no fear of hitting the opener.

I'm in a 2 car with the door opener right in the middle. I set up right under it and have absolutely no fear of hitting the opener.
yea, I used to have a one car. The trick was to basically be right under the opener.

I did hit it once though.

This is my setup as well, except a 1.5 car garage. I have only hit the my mounting bracket a wedge or two on some weird swings but I have that padded now. Will probably upgrade to a side mount opener this summer.

Side mount garage door opener... It's amazing!

1000007501.jpg

Back