Garage Simulator Crew

215yd into a wind on #3
image.jpg

44 on the front with 3 doubles
image.jpg

Ballyhack is hard
image.jpg

Alright @Mmaynard11 I see your Ballyhack and raise you a... well, a Ballyhack...

1714425674920.png

Autoputt 86 from 6,100. Too many “others”.

Attachments

• 1714429417317.png
    1714429417317.png
    200.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 1714429447601.png
    1714429447601.png
    233.2 KB · Views: 4
What time is everyone available to play? I usually do afternoons or weekend days depending on what is going on with real golf/family.

Autoputt 86 from 6,100. Too many “others”.
Did you just finish? Please tell me no! 😂

Snail GIF by MotoGP™

Did you just finish? Please tell me no! 😂

Snail GIF by MotoGP™

No, I thought it posted from the laptop at 6pm when I played, then noticed on my phone later it was still in the reply box on the thread. Weird.

No, I thought it posted from the laptop at 6pm when I played, then noticed on my phone later it was still in the reply box on the thread. Weird.
Reassuring Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Let’s get one in before Bag Boy starts this weekend. I travel Sunday morning

What time is everyone available to play? I usually do afternoons or weekend days depending on what is going on with real golf/family.

For sure! Thursday evening? Saturday AM?

I got it downloaded and through 13 holes this am... even with auto putt those greens are wild! Decent (for me at least) approach shots kept finding their way all the way off the green or into auto 3 putt land :ROFLMAO:

For sure! Thursday evening? Saturday AM?

I got it downloaded and through 13 holes this am... even with auto putt those greens are wild! Decent (for me at least) approach shots kept finding their way all the way off the green or into auto 3 putt land :ROFLMAO:
Thursday evening will probably work better for me.

…and I know exactly what you mean with those auto 3 putt land ones. 😂

I could do early Saturday morning, but would need to be done my around 10:30-10:45 am EST. Have lunch plan and it's about a 45 minute drive. So I'd probably need to start no later than around 8:30-9:00 am EST? Not sure how long a group round would take. I know I usually play 18 around 1:15 taking my time so I don't piss off my lower back lol

Thursday evening I have a video lesson at 630 EST. I could probably get in at least 9 holes before I'd need to drop depending on when we could start?

have it downloaded not played yet

I could be flexible for any of it!

Have folks found it to be a problem when your hitting mat is signifcantly higher than your bounce-back mat? I don't think it's a major issue for sim putting - yeah, the ball will fall off a cliff on the way to the screen, but the LM would have already read the putt so it wouldn't matter. My hitting mat (SigPro Softy) is 2.5" tall and my bounce-back turf and underlying exercise mat will be about 1" tall or a little less.

However, if I wanted to cut holes near the corners of the screen and do practice putting, I'd have to either jack the bounce-back mat up, or move forward past the hitting mat. Then again, I might want to move forward anyhow so I'm always putting on one consistent piece of turf.

Secondly, the big lip would prevent balls from coming all the way back to me on the hitting mat. That may be a good thing too though because it means they won't potentially roll off the matt behind me.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Back