Forum Testing Signup - The SCOR System

You and me both. I have not had enough time with the Eidolon wedges to form a complete opinion on them yet. I like what I have seen from them so far, but with only 1 range session and two rounds, I am still learning them. Being involved now in the ScorGolf test will be like having my own wedge demo day with each trip to the range/course.

I'm looking forward to see the differences between the Eidolon's and the SCOR wedges.

im interested to hear how they work from different lies, also how the face opens up and if you no longer need half shots and aim more for full yardages..

im excited for you guys...

im interested to hear how they work from different lies, also how the face opens up and if you no longer need half shots and aim more for full yardages..

im excited for you guys...

Different lies, open and closed face are high on my priority list. I believe there will always be a need for partial shots. However the grips that they designed for these clubs are marked in such a way as to make it easier to find "known" yardages with full swings choking down rather than being forced into the finesse shots.

Really looking forward to reading these reviews, guys. I'm still really skeptical about the 9 iron replacement wedge and huge bounce on some of them, so I'll be keeping tabs on this thread. Good luck, testers!

Hope these are in Ad's hands at the GA outing!!!

Congrats all, can't wait to read.

Interesting info so far. Good Luck guys.

For the guys who were choosen as testers... Did you guys talk to anyone when setting up your wedges? Or did you do everything through the online fitting system?

I did my fitting and request to talk to someone... I just talked a little bit to Beau trying to figure out what would be best for me. So I might be putting these in the bag as well... and if I do I will make sure to leave some feedback as well.

For the guys who were choosen as testers... Did you guys talk to anyone when setting up your wedges? Or did you do everything through the online fitting system?

We used their online fitting system, which I have to say, I really like. Nice and intuitive and gives you multiple options to fit your bag set up. I wouldn't complain about chatting with Beau either. As it's already been said he's great to talk to and really knows his stuff.

Hope these are in Ad's hands at the GA outing!!!

Congrats all, can't wait to read.

As long as I have them Toad...they will be in the bag for Blairsville and anyone who wants to can try them out there.

I did my fitting and request to talk to someone... I just talked a little bit to Beau trying to figure out what would be best for me. So I might be putting these in the bag as well... and if I do I will make sure to leave some feedback as well.

I'm pretty sure all of us used the online fitting tool. When I ordered my Eidolon wedges a few weeks ago I spent about 45 minute on the phone with one of the reps. The folks there are all very knowledgeable.

An aside: How did you come through the hurricane? My parents are live in Kirkwood, and only had a flooded basement.

I'm pretty sure all of us used the online fitting tool. When I ordered my Eidolon wedges a few weeks ago I spent about 45 minute on the phone with one of the reps. The folks there are all very knowledgeable.

An aside: How did you come through the hurricane? My parents are live in Kirkwood, and only had a flooded basement.

We were fine... Except my Texas Scramble tournament got rained out and I was home alone with the kids and no power for about 2 hours. I didn't realize how much I rely on Dora and Sponge Bob... We had a flooded basement on that flood 5 years ago, but nothing in the basement on this one.

And Beau was helpful... he helped explain to me what they were trying to accomplish with the SCOR irons. Ultimately trying to take the 9 PW etc irons that launch high and are harder to control spin and trajectory out of the bags and put something that can help you score better in.
And I know for me they should help control trajectory and spin and help my short game. And by reputation they should be very consistent which is probably the most important thing in the short game. But I'm most interested in the SCORMETHOD... I'm very curious what techniques/strategies etc they have put together.

I'm waiting to hear a back on a few things from Beau and if everything works out I'll be pulling the trigger on these soon.

Congrats guys and have fun testing this product!

One-T
adwillingham
Super Tuna
mdbuscher
griff

I'm quite jazzed Gray. I also love the fact that the testing is happening at this time of year. It will allow the wedges to go through hard pan and kinda damp summer weather as well as slightly cold and really damp weather of the fall/winter. If the V-sole can handle all of those terrain changes I will have to conclude that they're on par with the awesomeness that is Marc and Taco Bell should start selling them

I've officially got my order in...
And I think Beau told me your guys (testers) stuff is going out today... Can't wait to see the pics etc...

That's awesome that stuff is shipping today - some guys may even get to use it this weekend! I am very much looking forward to what comes out of this.

Hope the shipping company realizes how important those packages are lol. So excited to see how this all works.

I've officially got my order in...
And I think Beau told me your guys (testers) stuff is going out today... Can't wait to see the pics etc...

Great to hear, won't be long now.

Glad to hear it. Can't wait to get my mits on them!

Edit: Feel free to post some pics. Actually, uhm... Where the HE!! are the pictures?

Glad to hear it. Can't wait to get my mits on them!

Edit: Feel free to post some pics. Actually, uhm... Where the HE!! are the pictures?

I just placed my order... I won't get it til lthe end of next week... you guys will have them a few days before me... but I'll be posting pics and feedback and contribute as much as I can...

JB, I dont have my wedges yet, but is this the thread we talk abou tthem in when I do get them? Or did you make another one I missed?

regardless of my comments, cant wait to see in hand pix and the reviews!!!

JB, I dont have my wedges yet, but is this the thread we talk abou tthem in when I do get them? Or did you make another one I missed?

Dang it, you got me all excited!

Dang it, you got me all excited!

Me too Matt, I am looking forward to the testing of these wedges, and I am excited that there is such a great group of testers. I am ready to read something!

No, there will be another testing thread that will be created.

Can't wait to hear the reviews guys. Clubs should be arriving soon I would assume?

Back