Forum Testing Signup - The SCOR System

So will start my journey of scouring the New Posts page to see when the new thread gets put up. I can't wait to see feedback.

Good to hear, I just wanted to bump things up and keep the excitement palpable. Wedges, to me, are about as personal as one's putter and I have a feeling that this will be a real test for these guy's to convey what they see into words, but this group has the talent to do so. Good luck everyone!

This is definitely the theory of SCOR Golf - that is, being able to trust your scoring clubs to deliver the results you expect. I'm definitely jealous of those selected, you're among the first people to test out an excellent product. As an Eidolon user and fan, I won't need much of a nudge to consider a set including these clubs in the future! Looking forward to everyone's feedback.

See what I can do about heading down your way so you and Tomahawk can have a go with them. Wish I could have made the Seattle trip but next time I'm there.

Yeah let me know because I would make a trip to try these out.

Might Fine group of testers chosen. Congrats guys! These look very interesting and I really look forward to reading your reviews. It is very important to trust your scoring clubs...

Why do they choose which wedges you get? I would think that would defeat the purpose. More wedges for less gaps...

I turned into Scor my SCORfit results which I posted. Then they make the decision on whether to send me 4 or 5.

Why do they choose which wedges you get? I would think that would defeat the purpose. More wedges for less gaps...

Just like with other wedge companies different lofts do different things and allow different shots. For example I did the Cleveland golf wedge fitter and it told me I'm playing the wrong wedges(no need for a 64* for me yet I love that club it's just personal) I'm sure there will be a reason given

Congrats to all of the testers. Looking forward to following the process from start to finish.

Congrats to all those that got choosen. Look forward to hearing how these play

we tell them our current club setup and then they are going to send us what they think is best. I kind of like I didnt have to make any decisions...hehe

we tell them our current club setup and then they are going to send us what they think is best. I kind of like I didnt have to make any decisions...hehe

can't over think that way

I have graphite in my eidelons except the 60* has a spinner. I have noticed that with my 51* the graphite does not hold up to my swing.

What is the failure you see with the 51?

I love having graphite in my irons. I thought about getting graphite in my wedges, but couldn't pull the trigger on it.

Can't wait to start testing these clubs after I steal them from Matts bag. :golf2::golf3:

I guess I can't answer for them. My hope and simultaneous problem will come if I get the 5 club set. I would like the 5 club set to shrink the gaps and offer me more in-close options, but then I have the problem of trying to fit them into my bag. In the end it is up to them, and I'm going to give the clubs my best shot.

What is the failure you see with the 51?

I love having graphite in my irons. I thought about getting graphite in my wedges, but couldn't pull the trigger on it.

Maybe I missed it, but what shafts are you going to get with the SCOR wedges? I see that you have graphite in your irons. I'm interested to see how these work out for you, especially as compared to the Eidolon wedges. I did the SCOR fit and it suggested the 120g steel shafts to go with my dI-11's that have 95g steel shafts, wonder why?

Has anyone played regular Eidolon wedges? I need some new ones, and while the SCOR wedges aren't in lefties, I can get the fit, then buy regular Eidolons, which I am seriously considering. Are they good wedges?

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Congrats to the testers!

Has anyone played regular Eidolon wedges? I need some new ones, and while the SCOR wedges aren't in lefties, I can get the fit, then buy regular Eidolons, which I am seriously considering. Are they good wedges?

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

I was looking at them too. Wonder why no love for lefties with the scor system

Maybe I missed it, but what shafts are you going to get with the SCOR wedges? I see that you have graphite in your irons. I'm interested to see how these work out for you, especially as compared to the Eidolon wedges. I did the SCOR fit and it suggested the 120g steel shafts to go with my dI-11's that have 95g steel shafts, wonder why?

The scorfit put me in 95gram graphite to compliment my 65gram graphite iron shafts. My understanding is that wedge shafts are typically heavier than iron shafts. I cannot offer an opinion as to why.

Thats awesome dude. I hate making clubs choices haha. I can't wait to you all get these in hand!

Congrats testers!

Congrats too all the testers....

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

I think it could be to test out how the sets gap and the playability of the 4 and 5 sets. My 4 wedge set has 5 degree gaps and the 5 set has 4 degree gaps. Not everyone would be game for 5, 4, or even 3 of them. Perhaps the testers will have different sets/gaps to offer different perspectives. I totally understand what you are saying. Hand selecting what would fit for each of us personally would have an advantage. Since the fitting offers both 4 and 5 sets I can only assume whatever we get is what we test and leave it to a reader to make their own decision. No clue what set I will be getting.

The scorfit put me in 95gram graphite to compliment my 65gram graphite iron shafts. My understanding is that wedge shafts are typically heavier than iron shafts. I cannot offer an opinion as to why.

Thanks, that's good to know. I remember you bought some Eidolon wedges recently, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the two compare.

I have graphite in my eidelons except the 60* has a spinner. I have noticed that with my 51* the graphite does not hold up to my swing.

I know ya went TT GS95 in ya irons right? Is that why you like the graphite 95 in ya eidolons? Are you going to gowith a heavier steel kbs (genius 12) in ya scors?

I read somewhere that you want heavier shaft in your wedges...Anyne confirm that or list a reason?

What were your thoughts on the light wedges?

I know ya went TT GS95 in ya irons right? Is that why you like the graphite 95 in ya eidolons? Are you going to gowith a heavier steel kbs (genius 12) in ya scors?

I read somewhere that you want heavier shaft in your wedges...Anyne confirm that or list a reason?

What were your thoughts on the light wedges?

Can't answer for One T, but I find the shaft selection part of the fitting to be very interesting and that will be part of my review when the time comes. Truly resisting the urge to go ahead and start reviewing as I have noticed differences in SCOR's principles as opposed to others.

Thanks, that's good to know. I remember you bought some Eidolon wedges recently, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the two compare.

You and me both. I have not had enough time with the Eidolon wedges to form a complete opinion on them yet. I like what I have seen from them so far, but with only 1 range session and two rounds, I am still learning them. Being involved now in the ScorGolf test will be like having my own wedge demo day with each trip to the range/course.

Back