Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

Holy hell.

Holy forking shirt balls.

I’m SOOOOOOOO hooked.

Welp.

Holy hell.

Holy forking shirt balls.

I’m SOOOOOOOO hooked.
They know how to start the first 30 minutes of a series, that's fo sho.

They know how to start the first 30 minutes of a series, that's fo sho.
I’m entirely and completely shocked.

And SO glad I was wrong.

Yeeeeeeeeeaaahhhh
I havent played the game in YEARS, so am piecing my thoughts together as to whats going on.

The tone with the humor and violence is interesting but I'm hooked, first episode passed the test for sure.

Very solid… and it has the “shiny —plastic” look of fallout 4 with 4k patch. They nailed the look and feel of this one

Now I hope Furiosa mad max nails it, kingdom planet of the apes/ and the borderlands movie knocks it out of the park as well

Very solid… and it has the “shiny —plastic” look of fallout 4 with 4k patch. They nailed the look and feel of this one

Now I hope Furiosa mad max nails it, kingdom planet of the apes/ and the borderlands movie knocks it out of the park as well
They really did get the look and feel right.

IMG_2791.jpegLove the overseer as well. Kyle back in sci fi .. love it

Awesome thread. Time to get back to being 60 years old. You guys make me feel like I’m 30 again

Awesome thread. Time to get back to being 60 years old. You guys make me feel like I’m 30 again
You only live once! Be young while you can!

Okay, so if I've spent hundreds of hours in the franchise games, I should actually watch this?

I was so worried it'll suck, but apparently not, who would've guessed :oops:

Okay, so if I've spent hundreds of hours in the franchise games, I should actually watch this?

I agree. I love the games and didn’t want to watch this until I read the reviews. The Halo series on paramount broke my heart.

I will watch this now with my 18 yo daughter.

Watch the first episode and then decide. I think it does a great job of laying out the universe and the characters.

Back