Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

Never really played the game but I was still into building gaming rigs and bought it when it came out to see if my build was as good as I'd hoped. I know my sons loved playing it.

I never played fallout.. but this doesn’t seem like a winner..

I never played Fallout (or much of anything) but I'll watch it. Amazon has had hits and misses, but they're usually well funded/produced.

I don’t get frustrated by a lot of things, but ******* up video game adaptations really gets to me lol
How about Halo? So goood, right?

Stop bringing up painful things
200.gif

I’ll be honest, I just don’t see how it’ll be good or done well. Fallout isn’t an easy one to transfer from game to screen
Agree Jman.But I hope it will be

I’ll watch it, and hope I’m wrong haha
I’m still dabbling in fallout Vegas per your recommendation. That is an epic game. Actually better story than fallout 3 and 4

I’m still dabbling in fallout Vegas per your recommendation. That is an epic game. Actually better story than fallout 3 and 4
It’s so so so so good.

Trying to hold off until the plane ride next week before watching but man I’m pumped. May watch the first one just to see how it is

Last edited:
I’ve heard it’s amazing. I’m sooooo excited

I was not looking forward to it because I love the games. But now I am looking forward to it. My daughter is 18 and wants to watch it with me, so I am waiting when she has time

I’ve heard it’s amazing. I’m sooooo excited
Let me know if it's worth turning on. Im intrigued, but, afraid of the letdown.

Let me know if it's worth turning on. Im intrigued, but, afraid of the letdown.
Dude. I’m 5 minutes in and I’m hooked.

Grognak the Barbarian!

Grognak the Barbarian!
Turning it on. I've been scrolling the streaming apps all night after finishing the CM Punk doc without finding anything of intrigue.

Grognak the Barbarian!
Also, look how easy I am persuaded. Lol

Back