Europe Wins The 2012 Ryder Cup

Dang it why can't I ever win the lottery or a Staff Bag, I must not be a real mexican lol.
It's great! Hey, Mexicans can tell the future.

Did Colsaerts beat DJ?

Nope. He lost to him...DJ's putter went hot at the right time, and Colsaerts' went cold.

The RC really brings out the passion in golf fans. I really enjoyed watching the golf this weekend. Throughout the weekend we saw one great shot after the next. I loved the energy from the players and the spectators. At the end the Euro's made a couple more shots and pulled out a great comeback win. Can't wait to do it all again in 2 years over in Europe.

I loved the 17th hole. We dominated the hell out of it until today.

Has to be the best hole all weekend. So many amazing shots and putts.

It was awesome. Yesterday was really cool, seeing the Presidents sitting there, with M.J., camped out like everyday golf fans.

Really getting a kick out of some of this...to a point.

Phil was just expressing what many were thinking and doing so in the utmost respect for the game.

Helmets are usually more protective when actually worn.

Was glad I stayed home to watch some amazing golf, both good and bad. Not too often your on the edge of your seat in this sport during the same televised broadcast.

That's another thing, was really disappointed in the coverage. Both technically and with commercial ratio. Every two years guys, show more pad less.
LtEvO TaPpEd

Loll. I can give you some tips.

lol. Hot as a kite!

hehe perhaps One-T is a Mexican lol.

I was expecting the US to win it sucks they didn't but that's ok the Euros have some of my favorite players

Agreed, J4U...ESPN completely trumped NBC in terms of coverage. Feed didn't go out once, barely any commercial breaks as well.

Congrats to the Euros on a win for the ages, but I totally feel like the US lost more than the Euros won. Call me a homer but that's what I feel.

So, I thought DLIII did a pretty good job as captain. We were in a position that we shouldn't have even had to think about losing. Throwing the Tiger/Stricker pairing out will probably be the thing that people remember, but I thought he built some great pairs for the team play. Olazabal would be taking the heat for sitting Poulter if they'd lost.

So, I thought DLIII did a pretty good job as captain. We were in a position that we shouldn't have even had to think about losing. Throwing the Tiger/Stricker pairing out will probably be the thing that people remember, but I thought he built some great pairs for the team play. Olazabal would be taking the heat for sitting Poulter if they'd lost.

Its possible Hawk but I think most will remember the US team falling apart and Stricker. The thing is Olazabal rallied his team. Hindsight is 20/20 but Love made some pretty big oops.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Lol @ big oops.

Man, that's just golf. Hell, Poulter didn't lead against Webb until the 16th hole. No one thought Sneds or Kuch would lose. It happens. Fate was in bed with the Euros on this day lads.

I think the Euro's won it more than the US chocked it, but it was a combo for sure. I can't believe that people thought the Euro's were favorites going into it. I would have said the US squad was the favorite.

Edit: In fact every bookmaker in both Europe and the US had the US as the favorite going in by a fairly wide margin.

Lol @ big oops.

Man, that's just golf. Hell, Poulter didn't lead against Webb until the 16th hole. No one thought Sneds or Kuch would lose. It happens. Fate was in bed with the Euros on this day lads.

Very true dude. Sneds was wasted. But I mean is he one of those guys we will see consistently at the top ? I'm not sure.

Breeze, the Euros took it. Casey on their minds

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Lol Tmex. You're cracking Me up. Forget Seve, they won that for Paul!

Back