Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me which one of you is my captain and consider it done! LMAO

I am!!

I'm pondering that TM putting aid as well. Big time pondering!

Yeah, me too Chunky, actually with all the Cleveland driver and wedge talk I am pondering lots of stuff...this must be how OEM feels everyday

Lol @ cookie. Why don't you send us all some training aids?

VR Pro Combo or Razr X Tour? I hope it can be one of them! :D

If bribing works pick out a new putter to go with that training aid on me!

Tell me which one of you is my captain and consider it done! LMAO

Yeah, me too Chunky, actually with all the Cleveland driver and wedge talk I am pondering lots of stuff...this must be how OEM feels everyday

OEM actually has a mac for a brain. That is how he does all his OEM'ing. A normal human would stroke out if they did all his ponders

LOL...crap - look what I started!! Seriously though, the boxes are fairly small so we are looking at $22 after tax plus maybe $8 to ship. I think I could get them to anyone in CONUS for $30 total. I will be going back out there if a few people want them. JLMK.

Center shafted spider...I know I am stupid for wanting another putter since the others failed for me but I sank 20 straight from 15 feet in the store and it won me over.

LOL...crap - look what I started!! Seriously though, the boxes are fairly small so we are looking at $22 after tax plus maybe $8 to ship. I think I could get them to anyone in CONUS for $30 total. I will be going back out there if a few people want them. JLMK.

I'm in dude.

Wtc is going on in here?

Wtc is going on in here?

People like things that will hopefully make them a better putter. Hence so many belly putter experiments. That training aid looks legit.

I got an awesome email from Golftec this afternoon. They told me to come in between the Nov 25 and Dec 2nd for a free fitting of my choosing. I was planning on going in for one in january, looks like my plans got bumped up. I just saved myself 100 bucks, and will have a new driver sooner than I thought.

Golftec has been good to me today, I also received an email letting me know I got a free lesson for referring my dad.

I got an awesome email from Golftec this afternoon. They told me to come in between the Nov 25 and Dec 2nd for a free fitting of my choosing. I was planning on going in for one in january, looks like my plans got bumped up. I just saved myself 100 bucks, and will have a new driver sooner than I thought.

Golftec has been good to me today, I also received an email letting me know I got a free lesson for referring my dad.

Woah. That's awesome! They're truly awesome!

So I'm thinking of taking a trip down to Golfsmith/Golf Galaxy/Dick's Pro Shop tomorrow because they're all far away and right next to each other. Not sure what I'll be able to find in lefty, but I'd like to put together a list to inquire after. Here's what I want to hit so far: FG Tour V2 irons, Black driver, Method Drone putter. I don't think it's likely that I find any of those things. Suggestions?

You are missing out on 20%off coupon that ends tonight. If there is something you are definitely pondering you could buy it online test it tomorrow and see if you like it. If you don't send it back. If you do you saved 20%.

So I'm thinking of taking a trip down to Golfsmith/Golf Galaxy/Dick's Pro Shop tomorrow because they're all far away and right next to each other. Not sure what I'll be able to find in lefty, but I'd like to put together a list to inquire after. Here's what I want to hit so far: FG Tour V2 irons, Black driver, Method Drone putter. I don't think it's likely that I find any of those things. Suggestions?

You are missing out on 20%off coupon that ends tonight. If there is something you are definitely pondering you could buy it online test it tomorrow and see if you like it. If you don't send it back. If you do you saved 20%.

Not pondering anything in particular. I'm broke. And the season is getting into slow mode when I don't play as much. I won't be buying anything. But I'd really love to hit some stuff. I want suggestions! :D

Count me in too buddy.

Pondering a Ping G20 w/ Miyazaki Kusula White. I not sure the Dromos I am currently playing fits my swing as well as it should and the flex code on the White looks to be up my alley. Looking for a forgiving head and I think this might be a good combo.

I'm pondering some Super Optimized Ocean Yellow Titleist golf balls

Hey Cookie I went by GG last night one of the workers ordered up the Drone Belly says it won't be delivered till February. I ponder the thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back