Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting. keep us posted on what results you see

Will do broski! BUT!!! The question remains! WHO GETS CUT??? Cobra ZL? Maybe. Ping i15? Possibly. How about I cut me some Titleist 910 D2. Mmmm. Im really looking forward to it now.

i put a shorter shaft in my 3w and am much more accurate than before dude. i don't think i've lost a considerable amount of distance but i think i have lost some by doing so. however, it's not enough to make a huge difference.

if i cut my putter shaft down will i make more putts? hehe

Will do broski! BUT!!! The question remains! WHO GETS CUT??? Cobra ZL? Maybe. Ping i15? Possibly. How about I cut me some Titleist 910 D2. Mmmm. Im really looking forward to it now.

or the superfast? or the J38? lmao, i could keep going and going and going.

i put a shorter shaft in my 3w and am much more accurate than before dude. i don't think i've lost a considerable amount of distance but i think i have lost some by doing so. however, it's not enough to make a huge difference.

if i cut my putter shaft down will i make more putts? hehe

Thats a very good question. Maybe Spanks is on to something dude. Crazy little short putter using guy.

dude, I wanna swing that 44" shaft in my driver. does it have a TM tip? thi sis for TC

out of the ones you've hit so far, I could see the i15 getting cut.

or the superfast? or the J38? lmao, i could keep going and going and going.

No, if you mean the standard SF, that one is a gift and no for the J38 its getting off'ed. No cutting allowed.

out of the ones you've hit so far, I could see the i15 getting cut.

I actually just glanced over at the i15 as I was leaving and the i15 gave me the sexy eye. I left wanting more.

I actually just glanced over at the i15 as I was leaving and the i15 gave me the sexy eye. I left wanting more.

cutting it down may compensate for the open face too....

dude, I wanna swing that 44" shaft in my driver. does it have a TM tip? thi sis for TC

no, it doesn't have a tip, we'd need one dude. it would be worth the experiment imo and you're more than welcome to it

no, it doesn't have a tip, we'd need one dude. it would be worth the experiment imo and you're more than welcome to it

I will look for one. How much do those things usually cost?

I will look for one. How much do those things usually cost?

golfsmith 14.99, but use that coupon on code I put in the Deal of the Day thread yesterday and it becomes 12 with free shipping

cutting it down may compensate for the open face too....

Yeah that is one concern of the i15 the open face. Not sure just how much though

golfsmith 14.99, but use that coupon on code I put in the Deal of the Day thread yesterday and it becomes 12 with free shipping

done...thanks buddy!

hmmm, I cant find the tip on there to save my life..... insert comments making fun of me here __________________

hmmm, I cant find the tip on there to save my life..... insert comments making fun of me here _I am a cougar hound_________________

Like that? hehehe

Hey JB, which size would I need for the SuperTri? .350?

depends on the shaft. both work in the supertri. I have one .335 - Project X and the stock shaft is .350

Well, I am not sure, my broo has the shaft. But I may end up putting it in a Motore shaft.

Well, I am not sure, my broo has the shaft. But I may end up putting it in a Motore shaft.

sounds like you want to order 1 of each:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back