Edel Golf – Array Putters

Really like that they've gone to more traditional shapes. I've been wanting to do one of their fittings for a long time. Hopefully this simplification facilitates some more fitters jumping on board.

thinking about it over morning coffee, also really love they went big into mallets as the EAS line is a little more blade focused

I noticed this too @Scooby45. More face balanced and higher MOI options. I wonder is this a trend, something they are seeing from fitting data, or more on the R&D side due to aim bias.

Great article.

Having been lucky enough to get into the black Friday SMS iron test, I was thoroughly impressed with the quality.

These putters def have my attention. Will try to find a fitter to see them and test them out.

Early on I was thinking to myself, "Is this a freaking modular putter?" How cool is that. Lots of upside, though I'd think it really has to be done well to preserve feel, looks, and long term durability. To me, it appears they've done that too. Really, really cool!

Great article, @Jman. Loved it!

These are fantastic, Edel is doing a ton of great stuff!

So that’s what was in the box!

These are sharp and really well done. Price point is better than what I was expecting as well.

Ok this looks really neat. Loved the write up @Jman

@Jman Wonderful Article with tons of information.
Eye dominance fact was interesting as a left eye dominant person that plays right handed.
Think I'd invest in a fitting if I could find a fitter in the area.

This is very appealing
I feel putting is my strong suit, but it’ll probably make it better…

I’m also curious how the two-tone head played a role, if any, if the alignment plates that are offered to sit behind that black top line.

@Jman Wonderful Article with tons of information.
Eye dominance fact was interesting as a left eye dominant person that plays right handed.
Think I'd invest in a fitting if I could find a fitter in the area.
GolfTEC in your area does them.

I thought your last fitting article with Edel was fantastic, this too is that and more. I didn't expect to like the looks as much as I do, I think this is an improvement over the last lineup. I also love the fitting story here...assuming you can find a good fitter the possibilities of getting a putter just for you increases dramatically.

I thought your last fitting article with Edel was fantastic, this too is that and more. I didn't expect to like the looks as much as I do, I think this is an improvement over the last lineup. I also love the fitting story here...assuming you can find a good fitter the possibilities of getting a putter just for you increases dramatically.

I agree on his last article. It was a game changer honestly. Really made me think about what’s important for a putter and a proper fitting.

It appears Edel is taking the customized for you approach. With a proper fitting 2/3 of your game could be dialed in just for you with approach and short game shots (irons, wedges & putter)

Aim bias is huge and explained very well in the article. Edel seems to have it down with this and I wish more companies discussed it and fitters did a better job with it consistently across the board. The B-1 and F-1 look pretty good too.

Hopefully Edel will be at the Denver golf expo and I can put hands on one of these next month. I love the modular system, as it will allow for a golfer to change the putter as their stroke changes.

Going back through the article, the amount of options out of the fitting kit is pretty amazing. The ability to swap weights, alignment options, etc is awesome.

@Jman any idea if those options will be available to purchase to tinker at home?

Excellent write-up @Jman! If this article doesn’t get you fired up for a certain upcoming event, maybe give a quick pulse check.

Edel was always on the leading edge with putters and fitting, this time they took it to another level. I absolutely love their approach to fitting and echoed a lot of what I learned from Sean Toulon and Luke Williams at the Odyssey Experience.

Fittings matter at every part of your bag, but the putter is arguably the most important next to the ball. You use it on every hole and just a little bit of misalignment will be detrimental. Not to mention now the thoughts creep into your head and you are like "is this really the putter for me" ..

Thanks @Jman for that write up and excellent explanation of the release.

Love everything about this new release except one thing... the blade no longer offers the naked site line. Great write up as always @Jman and I'll likely go back through another fitting with the Array line, but still a little bummed that if I want to keep the naked site line I'll need to keep my EAS or go mallet.

Interesting putters. I like them.

Great article @Jman

A putter fitting with Edel has been at the top of my wishlist for awhile. The new shapes and colorway have pretty much sealed the deal for me now. Somehow, some way it is going to happen this year!!
I feel the exact same! I’ve always just rolled putters in the store and grabbed whatever felt best (that day). I need to buckle down and get fit the right way especially hearing how few aim correctly inside 3ft 🤯

This one has my attention immediately.

1705416633495.png

Back