Do You Wear Shoes In Your House?

I take mine off as soon as I walk in the door. I do the same thing when I walk in my office at work too.

Not really.

Slippers / house shoes, yes. Otherwise way too cold for me. Wife likes the temp in the mid 60s

Upstairs where it is all hardwood floors I do sometimes but downstairs with carpet would be a rare occurence.

We have hard surface everywhere with 4 pets and 3 teenagers. I wear shoes or slippers always.

Dogs, cats, kids, laminate flooring, I defintely wear shoes in the house.

I do not.

Yes and No. I mean, definitely not to bed

Only if I am leaving and forgot something. We have a nice mat and place for shoes when you first walk in the house.

We're a no shoe house. Even walking around my yard I'm barefoot unless I'm cutting the brass or doing some sort of yard work.

Pretty much always, yes. I usually take 'em off around 8pm and put on my slippers at that point.

Absolutely not. Shoes off as soon as possible.

No - no shoes in the house but my wife and I are definitely slippers people.

In the summer sometimes i do because i'm going in and out of the house a lot. Especially around dinner time with the pizza oven and BBQ

Not unless I am running in to grab something and don't have time to take them off.

Shoes off at the landing. Always has been in my own home, and in my parents home.

Right now, I’m in the house, and wearing shoes…..so yes.

Usually just some kind of house shoes but sometimes I'm going front yard-garage-laundry room-living room to get to the backyard. The dog lives in the living room so carpet is pretty rough anyways.

Absolutely not and shoes are taken off outside. Our dog's paws also get wiped before he gets to go back into the house.

No, my Mother would come over and slap me upside the head.

Yes, unless you want lab & cocker spaniel colored socks. And no bare feet in the kitchen. So f’n gross.

043DC931-18FF-4D74-AAF2-587C9C08A396.jpeg

We have tile all downstairs but for me as soon as I can I take my shoes off. I make the girls take shoes off upstairs because of the carpet.

Back