Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
debating whether to get the Wii or Xbox version. Leaning towards the Wii because I can use the Chicken Stick with it.

PS3 Collectors edition has 5 extra courses not available on the standard or any other console's edition.

Yep, and this year they've said you can use the extra and DL'ed courses in the career mode....finally.

debating whether to get the Wii or Xbox version. Leaning towards the Wii because I can use the Chicken Stick with it.

I almost went Wii because of that too dd (what a wierd statement LOL) but they are actually developing a chickenstick for the PS3 now so I edged that way. No matter waht I think this years is gonna be alot of fun.

Wii and the Chicken Stick FTW!

ooooh Me want collectors baby. Is it only for ps3?

Yes it is. At least initially. You never know what those geniuses at MSFT have up their sleeve.

I almost went Wii because of that too dd (what a wierd statement LOL) but they are actually developing a chickenstick for the PS3 now so I edged that way. No matter waht I think this years is gonna be alot of fun.

Yes they are, I talked to Jordan from Bad Chicken the other day about the PS3 version. Unfortunately the PS3 is the one system I don't have. I think I will go with the Wii and then grab the Xbox version somewhere down the road if I want to.

Guys lets move the talk of the video game to the proper thread. Lets keep this about a deal of the day. Thanks.

If anyone sees any good deals on the R9 TP irons let me know. I saw them for $500 on a site before and now they are out and everywhere else is $600. If anyone sees them for less give me a hollar. Looking for 3-PW

Thainer you rock! Im all over that! Kinda odd tho that they haven't sold yet for this price and they also have DG shafts instead of the KBS Tour. I'm contacting the seller to ask about them now.

Last edited:
Argh! I never heard back from that seller so I didn't get to bid before it closed! If anyone sees a good deal on them again send me a PM or something. Thanks again Thainer

travisMathew's Lowdown shorts @ www.14stix.com for $39.99, I am not sure what shipping is, but at check out it will be roughly half price on these shorts.

https://www.caddiesbag.com/ has Ashworth Mens Plaid Debossed Belt for $17.99, it is a $49.99 retail price so even with the @12.99 s/h charge, it is a pretty good value still.

Argh! I never heard back from that seller so I didn't get to bid before it closed! If anyone sees a good deal on them again send me a PM or something. Thanks again Thainer

Did you mean this? It's still available.

Spank you are AWESOME! That is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for the heads up I appreciate everyone's help. I will soon be the owner of a new set of R9 TP irons....Anyone need nice used set of Nike Split Cavities? lol

Good deal, wtg Spank. IN I am glad you were able to get the deal you were looking for, now you have got to post pics and a review.

Spank you are AWESOME! That is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for the heads up I appreciate everyone's help. I will soon be the owner of a new set of R9 TP irons....Anyone need nice used set of Nike Split Cavities? lol

Good deal, wtg Spank. IN I am glad you were able to get the deal you were looking for, now you have got to post pics and a review.

Thanks guys, glad I can help. Yes, let's see them pups when you get them in INg!

RE: the TGW sale
Anyone interested they have special price for the PureGrips installation gun
[FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Installation Gun Now $12.98! normally 34.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]98![/FONT][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp/SUBCATEGORY_ID/14913

[/FONT][/FONT]

Just got an email from PGA National on this package.
My wife and I did this package last year right before the THP outing.(I wasn't a member back then and didn't know about it)

Escape and Play this Summer at PGA National Resort & Spa !

Package includes:
• Unlimited daily golf on The Palmer, Haig, Squire or Estates
• Complimentary replay rounds (no cart fee for replays)
• Daily breakfast
• Complimentary club storage
• Complimentary practice balls
• Luxurious nightly accommodations
• Access to the Waters of the World mineral pools at The Spa
VALID DATES: May 20 – September 30, 2011.

http://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/p_prod.cfm?HotelID=13718&ProdID=324966&killcookie=1&LanguageID=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back