Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it should go here, but Dick's Sporting Goods Golf-Athon.... Buy a Burner HT Driver get a Fairway or Hybrid FREE

naileditgolf.com is selling Nike Durafeel gloves - 4 for $19.99. All sizes available as of right now.

naileditgolf.com is selling Nike Durafeel gloves - 4 for $19.99. All sizes available as of right now.

good find, i picked up a set of 4 (shipping was an extra $5.99)

TGW is clearing out Premio grips for $2.98. Pretty good deal and very similar to iomics but a little softer, if you want to try non rubber grips at a cheap price I don't think you'll be able to beat this.

Got this in an email from TM. Good deal if you're looking for irons anyway.

TMPromo.jpg

Got this in an email from TM. Good deal if you're looking for irons anyway.

TMPromo.jpg

That's an awesome deal, I see it expires in like a week though, that seems pretty quick for a promo, I wonder what retailers will honor it?

That's an awesome deal, I see it expires in like a week though, that seems pretty quick for a promo, I wonder what retailers will honor it?

I got the email too and I think it is just through TM's certified pre-owned site. I dont think its a retailer offering.

http://www.1daysports.com/ has The Ashworth EZ Tech Men's Polo shirt in large only, white only. It is selling for only $18.99 + $3.99 shipping

Amazon is selling the preorders for TW12: The Masters for PS3 & XBox 360 for $59.95 with free super saver shipping and you get a $25 credit towards a future Amazon purchase. For the Wii it's a $20 credit.

http://www.naileditgolf.com/ has refurb TM 2.0 irons for $399.99. Specs below.

Product Details
Irons Included: 4-PW, AW
Shaft: Rifle Project X 5.0 Regular Flex
Dexterity: Right Handed
Condition: 9/10- These are very slightly used Refurbished Clubs. Some may even look brand new.

Product Details
Condition: 9/10- These are very slightly used Refurbished Clubs. Some may even look brand new.

Sweet deal Mcook! I'm hopefully going to get a chance to hit those today :D

Product Details

Wow. that is one hell of a deal.

From the iPhone.

I hate the word refurbished. What was refurbished?

I tend to agree. It's like buying a car that's been refurbished, does it really mean "salvaged"?

I tend to agree. It's like buying a car that's been refurbished, does it really mean "salvaged"?

You mean a used car?

I love the word
Every time Ive bought a refurbished electronic device it means Ive got a brand new one for about half price because some tard didnt know how to operate it and returned it to the store. Ive bought a lot of " used" golf clubs in my day and when they are rated 9 out of 10 it usually means I cant tell if they have ever been hit. 90% of the time they still have a plastic on the head. Sometimes it means they have been sitting in a big chain store like Dick's and the only wear and tear is from bumping up against other clubs.

Amazon is selling the preorders for TW12: The Masters for PS3 & XBox 360 for $59.95 with free super saver shipping and you get a $25 credit towards a future Amazon purchase. For the Wii it's a $20 credit.

That is a great deal Spank...I ordered my copy last night with that. There is also an in-game item if you pre-order from Amazon. If you are a Amazon Prime member, you also get day of release delivery included free.

That is a great deal Spank...I ordered my copy last night with that. There is also an in-game item if you pre-order from Amazon. If you are a Amazon Prime member, you also get day of release delivery included free.

Which one did you get? I also forgot to add that this deal is NOT in play when buying the PS3 Collectors Edition. Gonna be ordering mine today for the Wii.

Which one did you get? I also forgot to add that this deal is NOT in play when buying the PS3 Collectors Edition. Gonna be ordering mine today for the Wii.

PS3 (non-collectors)

Nabbed my collectors edititon fo rthe PS3 off there last night. I cannot wait!

What's the difference?

PS3 Collectors edition has 5 extra courses not available on the standard or any other console's edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back