Cryptocurrency - Bitcoin & others..

man this is tough. I have a good amount in BitCoin and Ethereum and not sure how to proceed. Last month when stuff started going up I kept checking everyday saying how long is this going to go. Have not invested any more money but at this trend I think its worth putting a little bit more in

There is a market for everything. Lately there is more buying than selling going on but yes, there is trading all day, every day. Same as stocks. Specifically in bitcoin. It's all I really follow. Everything else is a sh!tcoin. BTC will more than likely hit an all-time high today. Its creeping up on 69K again while I type this and will continue with all of new institutional interest in it. It is quickly becoming mainstream
Bitcoin has the benefit of being the most widely known, but in terms of utility it's actually been passed many times over. I look at something like Solana and can picture it eventually in that $400b-$500b market cap range, even passing Ethereum. It's faster and the fees are miniscule by comparison. With some mainstream adoption by bigger corporations, it's possible there's another chain out there that may someday become the standard.

Bitcoin has the benefit of being the most widely known, but in terms of utility it's actually been passed many times over. I look at something like Solana and can picture it eventually in that $400b-$500b market cap range, even passing Ethereum. It's faster and the fees are miniscule by comparison. With some mainstream adoption by bigger corporations, it's possible there's another chain out there that may someday become the standard.
There is only one utility. Store of value. No other reason to own it. Well, that and it is the only truly decentralized digital currency. There are many technologies that will take shape in years to come using layer 2 to facilitate being able to transact using it.

Everything else is a sh!tcoin.
I respectfully disagree. I won't argue about long term for most altcoins because I think they will ultimately fail. I have made a lot of sh!tcoin profits in the short term and I think Ethereum has a chance to be huge if the SEC greenlights the ETF.

With some mainstream adoption by bigger corporations, it's possible there's another chain out there that may someday become the standard.
Shiba Inu Meme GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

I respectfully disagree. I won't argue about long term for most altcoins because I think they will ultimately fail. I have made a lot of sh!tcoin profits in the short term and I think Ethereum has a chance to be huge if the SEC greenlights the ETF.
I'm not talking about trading. Bigger picture. And Eth is a different story as far as utility goes at the moment. Just don't forget that Vitalik has complete control of it

I know Bitcoin declined a bit today. But what re-drew me into crypto over the last few weeks was when I read this:

"The U.S. national debt is rising by $1 trillion every 100 days," Michael Hartnett, chief strategist of Bank of America, wrote in a note to clients seen by CNBC, adding it's "little wonder ‘debt debasement’ trades closing in on all-time highs, i.e. gold [at] $2077/oz [and] bitcoin [at] $67,734."

It is crazy how much money printing the country is doing.

I know Bitcoin declined a bit today. But what re-drew me into crypto over the last few weeks was when I read this:

"The U.S. national debt is rising by $1 trillion every 100 days," Michael Hartnett, chief strategist of Bank of America, wrote in a note to clients seen by CNBC, adding it's "little wonder ‘debt debasement’ trades closing in on all-time highs, i.e. gold [at] $2077/oz [and] bitcoin [at] $67,734."

It is crazy how much money printing the country is doing.
A debt crisis is coming and as the washington cesspool normally does, they will kick the can down the road. Bitcoin cannot be debased

Number go up

Back