Cryptocurrency - Bitcoin & others..

Wall Street meme coins are a big hit on Solana recently, so I decided to play around a bit. I was up almost 6000% yesterday before I swapped back into SOL for a little more stability. Gonna throw a couple hundred in again this morning and see what happens. Eventually I'm going to fall on my face, but it's exciting watching the pump.

Wall Street meme coins are a big hit on Solana recently, so I decided to play around a bit. I was up almost 6000% yesterday before I swapped back into SOL for a little more stability. Gonna throw a couple hundred in again this morning and see what happens. Eventually I'm going to fall on my face, but it's exciting watching the pump.
Nice

Jupiter? Pandoshi? Zeta Chain?

$50K

Did news come out that I haven’t been able to find? Or is this a classic pump and dump for easy money for hedge funds and the like?

Did news come out that I haven’t been able to find? Or is this a classic pump and dump for easy money for hedge funds and the like?
Its understood to be a continuing result of the ETF inflows

Last month has been great for the crypto I have. I just treat it as a lottery ticket, not actual investing.

I've been doing well lately with altcoins by following media narratives. When the news was all about NVIDIA, the AI coins were (and still are) doing well. News that Apple has introduced quantum resistance to Imessage has pushed QR coins upward this week. I don't risk enough to retire anytime soon, but I'm up 80% since this weekend, and around 400% for the past 30 days. The Bitcoin halving is helping drive everything up. Good time to make some money in crypto.

I've been doing well lately with altcoins by following media narratives. When the news was all about NVIDIA, the AI coins were (and still are) doing well. News that Apple has introduced quantum resistance to Imessage has pushed QR coins upward this week. I don't risk enough to retire anytime soon, but I'm up 80% since this weekend, and around 400% for the past 30 days. The Bitcoin halving is helping drive everything up. Good time to make some money in crypto.
Its more the spot etf inflows driving bitcoin than the halving at this point. There is significantly more buying now than immediately after the sec approval

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Screenshot_20240304-170052_Chrome.jpg

The question I have: does anyone actually sell their crypto? The stock is only worth what someone will actually buy it from you for.

I can say my Babe Ruth baseball card is worth a million dollars but if I never sell it is it really worth anything?

The question I have: does anyone actually sell their crypto? The stock is only worth what someone will actually buy it from you for.

I can say my Babe Ruth baseball card is worth a million dollars but if I never sell it is it really worth anything?
buy and sell is easy...

Anyone see the funny coin KERMIT?

1709603886653.png

Sold some bitcoin last week. Kicking myself now :confused:

Sold some bitcoin last week. Kicking myself now :confused:
coulda shoulda woulda - never look back and feel regret. you would be the worlds best trader if you hit the lowest and sold the highest... law of averages.

Last month has been great for the crypto I have. I just treat it as a lottery ticket, not actual investing.
Same I treat is as a lottery ticket and I have not made much on Bitcoin as I bought it back in 2021 when it was $45k a share. I tend to agree more with crypto’s biggest critics rather than its biggest fans. I have one buddy who put 50% of his portfolio in Tesla back in 2014 when it was under $15/share and now has a bunch of Bitcoin. I’m way to chicken to risk even 1% of our nest egg on crypto. I’m more a Warren Buffett type who buys and holds a lot of equites for 10+ years. For our largest positions my wife and I like big companies that we can understand and have what we think is a lot of intrinsic value and profits. We did sell a chunk of NVDA recently as it never hurts to take some profits.

Companies such as these are where I’m comfortable:

E58455AB-4E44-4303-B025-8B04D3392850.jpeg

With the ETFs, halving, and $2.4b in shorts that will be liquidated at $69k, I'd be shocked if bitcoin doesn’t hit $150k in the next 18 months. Assuming the economy doesn't tank, it will just keep going up for the foreseeable future.

With the ETFs, halving, and $2.4b in shorts that will be liquidated at $69k, I'd be shocked if bitcoin doesn’t hit $150k in the next 18 months. Assuming the economy doesn't tank, it will just keep going up for the foreseeable future.
Interesting article on Bitcoin. I’m bullish like many others in the short term. Where it’s price will be in two years, I have no idea.

There is a market for everything. Lately there is more buying than selling going on but yes, there is trading all day, every day. Same as stocks. Specifically in bitcoin. It's all I really follow. Everything else is a sh!tcoin. BTC will more than likely hit an all-time high today. Its creeping up on 69K again while I type this and will continue with all of new institutional interest in it. It is quickly becoming mainstream

Interesting article on Bitcoin. I’m bullish like many others in the short term. Where it’s price will be in two years, I have no idea.

I've read some speculative articles that bitcoin may slowly replace gold as a digital reserve. It's going to be interesting to see how far this bull run can push it and whether or not it will be a repeat of '21 to '22, or if it will hold It's value this time around.

Hard to argue with you. The upward pressure on the price has many pieces

Back