ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You are Headed to the Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

I went to my LGS to check out their offerings in person last weekend. I got a dozen RB Tour X balls that I'm currently playing. I looked at the Blue Ion T24 wedges and the STZ 230 hybrids while I was there. I know I'll be picking up a 4h but I'm debating between 5W and 3h. I contemplated stealing borrowing my son's Mizuno Pro 223 irons for this year because I said so. I'm giving his putter a run through at home too. Oh, and my phone is storing my progress on the 2022 Victory Cup thread. 2023 is next along with the review threads. I may have taken a quick peek at one or two things.
Gonna pick up some balls to try this weekend....

I've gone down the rabbit hole of VC threads and reviews...getting me so excited.

I will say this. The STG 3w I got from the Victory Cup last year completely changed my mind on Fairway woods. I have threads here talking about how I was ready to give up fairways forever and instead go with low-lofted utilies/hybrids. The STG fairway woods are rocket launchers and I can't recommend them enough. Go hit them somewhere asap.
That's definitely the plan. The 4h is just the only given right now. 4i is beyond my ability so I always opt for a hybrid in that slot. I'm running a 3W + 5W setup now so it's a comfortable setup. I'm sure I'll overthink it for a bit before pulling the trigger.

Gonna pick up some balls to try this weekend....

I've gone down the rabbit hole of VC threads and reviews...getting me so excited.
Don't forget to toss your thoughts in the ball thread. It kinda raises the excitement levels though.

My ebay watchlist is full of mizuno. My cart on the mizuno site is full of stuff. Been researching everything.
The Mizuno Elite gloves are my favorite on the market and I've tried tons of different options. They last quite a while and are incredibly comfortable.
I encourage all of you guys to give them a shot.

Y'all are in for a treat. Obviously I don't know which equipment you're getting, I can guess but there's no point as it's always subject to change. For the VC last year we were supposed to get a driver and wedges, instead we ended up with a driver, fairway wood, 2 wedges and for the folks on the winning team a putter as well.

To @That post earlier point, the STG FW's have been absolute missile launchers and maybe the sleeper of their '23 releases. Anyways I can say confidently that the Mizuno lineup top to bottom has been stellar and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you all get to experience this year.

Y'all are in for a treat. Obviously I don't know which equipment you're getting, I can guess but there's no point as it's always subject to change. For the VC last year we were supposed to get a driver and wedges, instead we ended up with a driver, fairway wood, 2 wedges and for the folks on the winning team a putter as well.

To @That post earlier point, the STG FW's have been absolute missile launchers and maybe the sleeper of their '23 releases. Anyways I can say confidently that the Mizuno lineup top to bottom has been stellar and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you all get to experience this year.
All the equipment from last year looked incredible!

@BriMac
@Tywithay
@jonnys009
@mikewohlwend
@RVS1970
@ammac
@hackitup

Anyone else been looking at Mizuno's site like everyday? Or just me :LOL:

I have been doing the same.

I will say this. The STG 3w I got from the Victory Cup last year completely changed my mind on Fairway woods. I have threads here talking about how I was ready to give up fairways forever and instead go with low-lofted utilies/hybrids. The STG fairway woods are rocket launchers and I can't recommend them enough. Go hit them somewhere asap.

I will have to check these out. That’s the part of my bag I’m least happy with. Debating between a 3, 4 or 5 wood but I want something with a deep face.

The swag package last year was above and beyond. One of the coolest things I saw on one of the trips was the pictures for everyone to sign.

I may have been using my limited graphics design knowledge to make something up to bring along with me for everyone.

Yep. I've picked up a dozen RB X Tours and really like how they feel. My local stores don't carry the Mizuno Elite golf gloves, but I'll order some and try them out.
Really stoked about 9 clubs! Based on the last iron release, I'd have to assume we're looking at the new JPX irons? Doesn't matter to me. I'm loving my MP 223/225 combos right now.

Gonna be awesome!

Maybe you all can help, is there a St-max fairway thread?

Yep. I've picked up a dozen RB X Tours and really like how they feel. My local stores don't carry the Mizuno Elite golf gloves, but I'll order some and try them out.
Really stoked about 9 clubs! Based on the last iron release, I'd have to assume we're looking at the new JPX irons? Doesn't matter to me. I'm loving my MP 223/225 combos right now.

Gonna be awesome!
Where did you split the set? 7i 223?

Gonna be awesome!

There hasn’t been a mention of 9 clubs that I’ve seen.

Where did you split the set? 7i 223?
Yes sir @BriMac , I split at the 7i. I have pw-8 in 223 and 7i - 4 in 225. I did add a 3i in the previous MP20. Great club! I wish I would have bought both 223 and 225 7i's. I feel the 225's have some random, no-spin fliers that go 10 yards further. The 223's are consistent flights every time.

THP and Mizuno are ready to bring it 🔥🔥🔥. I remember this teaser.
View attachment 9260852
9 clubs is exciting. If they are going to be irons, I would love somehow to have the Mizuno blue and white ferrules. I had those added to my current set. That's the great thing about buying Mizuno irons. They have one of the broadest selections of no up-charge shaft options and a little known adder, the blue and white ferrules. They just make the club pop versus the standard black.

Congratulations guys!! You’re gonna love Briggs Ranch. It is AMAZING!!

Congratulations guys!! You’re gonna love Briggs Ranch. It is AMAZING!!
You guys made it look like a hell of a time!

RB Tour X being picked up today for testing...also just picked up a GC3 monitor so I can really grab some data!

ST-G Fairways will be hit in the bay...will some be ordered? Stay tuned!

RB Tour X being picked up today for testing...also just picked up a GC3 monitor so I can really grab some data!

ST-G Fairways will be hit in the bay...will some be ordered? Stay tuned!
Balls acquired!

And ST-G 3 wood ordered. That thing is hot, hit some absolute seeds with it.

No joke the guys looking for FWs go hit those immediately

Balls acquired!

And ST-G 3 wood ordered. That thing is hot, hit some absolute seeds with it.

No joke the guys looking for FWs go hit those immediately

I Didnt Do It Small Business GIF by Aurora Consulting - SBA EIDL Experts

Back