ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You are Headed to the Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Wow. I'm speechless. My in-box was filled with notifications this morning and I finally have time to take a break from work and thank everyone for their support. And an especially big thank you to THP for organizing these events (and this one in particular 😁) and providing the opportunity to experience them! My head is spinning right now.

THANK YOU!!

Rich.

Congratulations. This is gonna be awesome!!

Congratulations guys!!!!

Congrats all!

congrats, guys!!

🤯

Didn't expect to see this news this morning. Can't. Freaking. Wait.

Thanks THP and Mizuno for the opportunity!
Awesome!! we really need to meet up one of these days!

Congrats! Going to be a hell of an event!

"If your name is on the List, sit tight...", yea right. Bet not one of you sat tight 😀
Congrats all.

I am on pins and needles to find out more about the equipment that will be involved in this event.

Somehow I missed this when it came out, but congrats all! Gonna be an amazing couple of days with the Mizzy team at freakin BRIGGS!

I saw this announcement but didn’t post a congratulatory message,

I’m a failure 😞

Anyway, belated congratulations to you all!

I’m curious if there will be a fitting session involved after the new model presentation?
Just saw this, but that would be awesome! Especially with the optimizer they use to get your shaft DNA

@BriMac
@Tywithay
@jonnys009
@mikewohlwend
@RVS1970
@ammac
@hackitup

Anyone else been looking at Mizuno's site like everyday? Or just me :LOL:
I went to my LGS to check out their offerings in person last weekend. I got a dozen RB Tour X balls that I'm currently playing. I looked at the Blue Ion T24 wedges and the STZ 230 hybrids while I was there. I know I'll be picking up a 4h but I'm debating between 5W and 3h. I contemplated stealing borrowing my son's Mizuno Pro 223 irons for this year because I said so. I'm giving his putter a run through at home too. Oh, and my phone is storing my progress on the 2022 Victory Cup thread. 2023 is next along with the review threads. I may have taken a quick peek at one or two things.

I went to my LGS to check out their offerings in person last weekend. I got a dozen RB Tour X balls that I'm currently playing. I looked at the Blue Ion T24 wedges and the STZ 230 hybrids while I was there. I know I'll be picking up a 4h but I'm debating between 5W and 3h. I contemplated stealing borrowing my son's Mizuno Pro 223 irons for this year because I said so. I'm giving his putter a run through at home too. Oh, and my phone is storing my progress on the 2022 Victory Cup thread. 2023 is next along with the review threads. I may have taken a quick peek at one or two things.

I will say this. The STG 3w I got from the Victory Cup last year completely changed my mind on Fairway woods. I have threads here talking about how I was ready to give up fairways forever and instead go with low-lofted utilies/hybrids. The STG fairway woods are rocket launchers and I can't recommend them enough. Go hit them somewhere asap.

Back