ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You are Headed to the Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Congratulations everyone!! Special shout-out to my guy the bullet bleeder, the Legend Killer @BriMac !!

Last week we held signups for the Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf. Join me in congratulating this group of THPers that will play alongside Chris Voshall, John Freeman and Walker Slaton from Mizuno at beautiful Briggs Ranch.

@BriMac
@Tywithay
@jonnys009
@bsbmike5
@mikewohlwend
@RVS1970
@ammac
@hackitup

If your name is on the list, sit tight, you will get a PM from @GolferGal soon with some initial details.
And make sure you jump into the Victory Cup thread to see what the teams look like.
What a way to start Masters Friday! 1st THP experience and cannot wait for this one! Can't wait to meet you all in the fall for a hell of a trip!

Well, my plans to be productive at work are shot. I didn’t expect to see that announcement as I was doing my morning round of spam email cleaning. Looking forward to meeting more THPers and bringing the forum along.

Congrats everyone! You're goin gto love Mizuno & THP together. Going to be a lot of fun for sure. Enjoy :)

Wow this was quite the surprise to log in and see a pm from @GolferGal telling me that I won a spot for this.

Thank you @JB and @GolferGal for all that you do. Looking forward to my 1st experience.

What a way to start Masters Friday! 1st THP experience and cannot wait for this one! Can't wait to meet you all in the fall for a hell of a trip!
Ill tell you guys the same thing I told the other first timer.
If you have not followed a THP Experience live as it happens, I cannot urge you enough to follow next weeks and get involved in the thread. Its at the same course you will be playing and will help understand those threads a whole lot more.

Look at that list, lots of first timers and new forum users. Hopefully you guys dive right in, congrats!

Congrats guys................have a blast!

Gonna be a fun one! Congrats!

Congrats everyone!

Congrats everyone!!

This is awesome! So pumped to get out there and golf with you all

@BriMac
@Tywithay
@bsbmike5
@mikewohlwend
@RVS1970
@ammac
@hackitup
Ill tell you the same thing I told the other first timers.
If you have not followed a THP Experience live as it happens, I cannot urge you enough to follow next weeks and get involved in the thread. Its at the same course you will be playing and will help understand those threads a whole lot more.

Congrats Guys, looking forward to following along.
Briggs Ranch looks Amazing. You are in for quite the ride. Buckle up!!

Ill tell you the same thing I told the other first timers.
Absolutely. Going to be an awesome experience. Can't wait to follow along with next weeks as well.

Ill tell you guys the same thing I told the other first timer.

I will be following it for sure.

Congrats!!! There is nothing like waking to being selected to a THP event and your inbox explodes lol.

Back