Cobra DARKSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Umm.. why has no one called me about this thing!! Fail THP.. fail.. Lolol!!

image.jpg

Oh my, turning that down to 16.5 would be perfect.
I goes down to 16 even!!!

Get this, play it 1/4 longer and wow.. could be good..

Hit the Darkspeed 3 hybrid today and wow… absolute missile launcher.

Started by hitting my current hybrid, which to be fair is I think 10 years old at this point (RBZ stage 2), and averaged 225 total.

Then hit the darkspeed and averaged 255 total!

Think I would have to go 4 hybrid for gapping purposes cause that was only 10-15 yards off the 3w distances I was getting with the Darkspeed X

Has anyone that’s hit the Darkspeed LS 3w also hit the Aerojet LS? Took a few swings with the DS in the shop yesterday and I fell in love especially with the performance on mishits. But just wondering if it’s worth the leap in price.

On a less positive note, I hope no one wants to look this line up on the Cobra website. Because it's annoying as ****. That ad needs to go.

Did you notice the speed low on the face?!

Pwrshell and pwr-bridge in full effect on these bad boys. It's ridiculous. 🔥
I only hit the center. 😉

LS 5W, turned to 19, with the M40X White 7F5.

Someone tell me why I shouldn't put that up against the new Apex UW 19?
Im actually using the Aerojet LS 5W turned down to 16.5* above my 19* Apex UW, so maybe you could do both?

I only hit the center. 😉
I believe you jake fowler GIF

Im actually using the Aerojet LS 5W turned down to 16.5* above my 19* Apex UW, so maybe you could do both?
I’ve got a 14 degree 3w that is the boss of the bag. So this is all about the gap above that.

I’ve got a 14 degree 3w that is the boss of the bag. So this is all about the gap above that.
I ain’t got the juice for that 😂

I am excited for these to arrive. I hope this week I will see the 5-7 wood! Looking forward to getting them out on course!

I think i’m pretty obsessed with this hybrids. This is the 4 for me, caught slightly low on the face.

But over and over I am seeing really consistent distance and nearly 5 yards longer than Aerojet for the same loft.

IMG_1919.jpeg

I think i’m pretty obsessed with this hybrids. This is the 4 for me, caught slightly low on the face.

But over and over I am seeing really consistent distance and nearly 5 yards longer than Aerojet for the same loft.

View attachment 9240113

Those numbers seem perfection.

Back