Cobra Brings Back Trusty Rusty Wedges

I haven't seen one if those in person. How big are they?

ma8u3utu.jpg

i should go hit these soon and get used to them. i don't believe i've ever even had one in hand if i recall....

After growing up on Cleveland and Vokey wedges, I put the Cobra wedges in the bag this year (51,55,59), and I love them. I pulled the stock S-200 shafts and replaced with spinner shafts. I bent my S3 Pros, so that I am playing off a 47 degree PW. To put this in perspective, I play most of my golf in Michigan where there aren't a ton of tight lies, because the ground is usually fairly soft. But, I also travel a lot for work (Phoenix, San Diego, Portland, and Baltimore) and my clubs go with me. I think these are the best wedges on the market. I have good friends that are both reps (Callaway and Titleist), so I could play either of their wedges free. I recommend giving them a try.

I just saw this and I am very fired up to try either the Trusty Rusty satin or (still hoping) the TR tours that Fowler is gaming.

I can see a big rusty in the bag for a GW

Ill prob go with the regular one

Trusty Rusty was really good out of the sand today. It was the only type of shot I tried with it, but I was 2 for 2 getting out and leaving myself a good look at making a putt. Certainly opened my eyes a little more.

I love both of my Big Trusty Rusty's

Trusty Rusty was really good out of the sand today. It was the only type of shot I tried with it, but I was 2 for 2 getting out and leaving myself a good look at making a putt. Certainly opened my eyes a little more.
That's very good news. Glad it was working for you!

well this is good news.
this is one club i really need to spend some quality time with, as i most likely obtain 3 of them for my MC bag, and have yet to even give them a good look over.

Looking forward to the 2013 Trusty Rusty wedges coming out.

Wedge Shaft Chart:
2013CobraShaftOptimizerWedges_zps3724aea8.jpg

Kyle, you are awesome. that is all.

Man that big trusty fst stock option actually looks like it could be a solid combo for spin/launch.

Cobra Trusty Rusty Wedge

Cobra Trusty Rusty Wedge

Saw the new trusty rusty at my local golf shop yesterday and became very intrigued. Was wondering if anyone has one? Has hit one? Is it a solid offering? Some interesting loft options availabe as well.

The black DG S200 shaft has a nice look to it.

At a price point of $89, I'm interested. Should I be??

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

2012-trusty-1_1.jpg

Merged with existing thread.

found it to be very good from the sand

Thanks Cookie! I should have done a better search before posting.

Anyone try these out yet? I'm interested in the bounce features

I'm watching a couple of these on eBay in a 51* and 55*. I'm looking to close up some gaps at the bottom of my bag and have been wanting try these. If I can get them for the right price they will be mine..

Will be having 3 of these in the MC bag. Still contemplating lofts.

Thinking 51*, 55* and 59* in satin finish.

Back