Bubba Watson US Open Military Golf Shirt!

Im still unsure on this one. Not sure I like the idea of the 4 stars on there. Something most think very highly of.
Love the tribute behind it, just not sure I like the execution if that makes sense.

Perfect sense, love the idea...not a fan

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

not a big fan of this shirt, i think it's the general stars on the right pocket, not a big fan of pockets on polos either

Perfect sense, love the idea...not a fan
+1

Regardless what I think of the shirt, I like the idea behind it.

Yeah great thought behind it but execution= fail. And if your going to do a tribute style shirt it's rather demeaning to do it without some sort of charity benefiting. IMO.

I think it's a decent looking shirt. don't quite agree with the 4 stars, but understand what they're going for. STEEP price...would be hard to justify paying that much.

love it.
Ordered.

That is unreal, but I would only get it if it had my own name embroidered on the chest... I may be onto something.

I like the shirt. It would have looked great on me in my 20's. I am in my 40's now and my belly proves it!

Seeing this in person today was hilarious. The crowd loved it on the 10th tee(1st hole) could tell which one he was from a distance.

Shirt wasn't that bad on him. I'm just torn with some of the detailing on it. Really don't know what to think of it.

Those pants though...worst ever in the history of golf, just awful. I think he would have been better off wearing the overalls from the video.

I still think he needs a safety orange hat with this outfit:D

Yeah great thought behind it but execution= fail. And if your going to do a tribute style shirt it's rather demeaning to do it without some sort of charity benefiting. IMO.

It says right on the website "For every shirt Travis Mathew sells they will donate $10 to birdies for the brave, the military outreach initiative proudly supported by the pga tour."

I like it...... but two days in a row?

Maybe because i'm a vet, but I like the pants............

He did well with this shirt today going with the camo pants. I will wear quite a bit, but camo pants is on the edge even for me. He made it look classy though. Good job Bubba.

Maybe he could swap up the camos from Jungle to Desert etc. and swap the shirts to give it a twist.

I thought the shirt/pants combo was hideous the first day and even worse the second day.

I thought the shirt/pants combo was hideous the first day and even worse the second day.
He said something on his twitter that made me think he'll be wearing it every day, wow!

Whats with Bubba always doing his top button up? He looks like Randy Quaid in Kingpin!

imgres

my wife has asked 2 days in a row now if that guy dressed himself in the dark lol

He said something on his twitter that made me think he'll be wearing it every day, wow!

That's too bad. He looks ridiculous. Not quite Daly-esque but the next best thing.

Back