Bubba Watson US Open Military Golf Shirt!

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to see him in this shirt at the US Open this week/weekend.

Wow, really...a C-note? I like the shirt, but not for a hundy.

I really loved this shirt, but 100 bucks is kinda steep!

Agreed, I like the shirt as well, but I never pay that much for one shirt.

I wouldnt pay 100 dollars for that shirt if it was the one he wore on the final day of a winning the US Open. It is really an awesome shirt though.

Nice shirt!
$100 isn't much at all (yes it is). When I was at the F1 race, they were selling t-shirts for $100, polos for $150, button downs for near $200, and jackets for $300-$400. Hats were $66!!!
Darn gouging - I can bring in any of the F1 shirts that I saw for $20-$50 less through England... sad is that?

Great style but i wouldn't pay more than $50ish

Ok DawgDaddy get to work dude! We need a bargain of the day on his puppy :D

That is an exceptionally sweet shirt, but not for $100. My wife would divorce me if I spent $100 on a shirt.

TM clothing is always on the higher end of the spectrum in price but his clothes always look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats one ugly shirt for a Benjamin.

Some of the funds of the shirt go to charity. It looks like the top button is ubuttoned on the shirt. TM should make a real Bubba shirt that doesn't allow you to unbutton the top buttons.

Must just be me, but I think it's ugly as all get out. It's just so damn babycrap green

Must just be me, but I think it's ugly as all get out. It's just so damn babycrap green

I'm with you.. I just don't really get it. Looks like something the guy from green day would wear.

I can't wear a hundred dollar shirt, I don't have a hundred dollar golf game.................

It's sweet, and I can't wait to see Bubba rockin' it, but $100 is a bit steep.

Love the military but not digging this for a golf shirt. Make the price $100 and I am not liking it even more.

Nice shirt!
$100 isn't much at all (yes it is). When I was at the F1 race, they were selling t-shirts for $100, polos for $150, button downs for near $200, and jackets for $300-$400. Hats were $66!!!
Darn gouging - I can bring in any of the F1 shirts that I saw for $20-$50 less through England... sad is that?
No wonder F1's daughter bought the Spelling mansion.

The price is steep . It's OK shirt

I don't love or hate the shirt... was this the winner of the "Design Bubba's shirt" contest? Or did they not receive good enough entries and came out with this? I completely understand the $100 price tag with portions going to charity. But I wouldn't pay it myself, $75 and $25 of it going to charity I MIGHT budge...

Im still unsure on this one. Not sure I like the idea of the 4 stars on there. Something most think very highly of.
Love the tribute behind it, just not sure I like the execution if that makes sense.

Back