Bridgestone J40 Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Got the word overnight that my 4w and hybrids will be arriving tomorrow. :banana:

Looks like 3-4 rounds this week before I head to MB. :D

I got the same notice.....Can't wait to get my 3W and hybos dialed in....I have been killing the hybrids lately, so I am really looking forward to hitting these bad boys.

I got the same notice.....Can't wait to get my 3W and hybos dialed in....I have been killing the hybrids lately, so I am really looking forward to hitting these bad boys.

I think it'll be a smooth transition for you. I am hoping my new 4w works like my present one. :D

Nice! I'm pumped to see some Bstone woods! Wonder if mine will be showing up today or tomorrow, either way it will give me plenty of time to get some reps in!

Dude your gonna kill them! Top notch for sure!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

After saturdays monster tee ball with the j40 3h that went some 225+ I though it was a fluke so tested it off the tee again today.
Par 4 was 190 to 150 stake..I cleares it in the air by some 25+ yards then it bounced forward even more....into the water.

Might be time to adjust my tee distances with this awesome club.

Umm wow dude launching some bombs lately!

The last pieces of the arsenal have arrived...3W, 5W and 3H...and all 3 look bad a$$

The Illima shafts with orange on one side and silver on the other look rediculous in hand.

023_zps203e9594.jpg

024_zpsf3f70897.jpg

025_zps813bd6cd.jpg

026_zps8266fd58.jpg

The last pieces of the arsenal have arrived...3W, 5W and 3H...and all 3 look bad a$$

The Illima shafts with orange on one side and silver on the other look rediculous in hand.

023_zps203e9594.jpg

024_zpsf3f70897.jpg

025_zps813bd6cd.jpg

026_zps8266fd58.jpg

very Cool Mike!! Can't wait to get mine tomorrow!

Looking good Mike. Good luck with them!

Looking good Mike. Good luck with them!

Thanks man, hit the woods a few times in FL and liked them, going to be 2 very important clubs for next week's event...thats for sure

i will agree mikedean. those do look like sweet mamma jammas

If I hit the 3W as well as the driver it will be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking forward to checking out the 2h and 4h either tomorrow afternoon or Thursday.

Looking good Mike!

Still loving the 4H. Got me out of trouble again in league tonight. Pulled my drive into the trees off the tee. Had to go back and take a drop at about 195 from the rough. Took an easy swing and focused on hitting down on the ball. Was rewarded with a nice high shot that sat so softly. Pin high 8 feet to the left. Two putted for a bogie, but that's still not bad for laying a penalty off the tee! Solid performance every other time I pulled it today. It's nice to have a reliable 190-200 yard club. When I put this in the bag I had no idea that I would lean on it this much.

The bag is done!! 2/3/4 hybos came today with the UST VTS shafts which is a slick looking combo. They look to be a bit open at address which will take some range time to see what the ball flight is going to be. Headcover is a nice mini of the driver cover and they are nice and snug. I feel like these will be true weapons for me.

Strong 3W also came today and Mike is correct. The Iliama shaft is completely badass looking. It's been a shaft that I have been wanting to try for quite sometime and felt like this combo could be perfect for me. Again the look at address looks slightly open to me and I will need some range time to get used to what ball flight I will be getting. I could not be happier right now. Thank you Bridgestone and THP. Little nothing like me getting the royal treatment. After all this time it still amazes me when I open the box and see the goodies.

The bag is done!! 2/3/4 hybos came today with the UST VTS shafts which is a slick looking combo. They look to be a bit open at address which will take some range time to see what the ball flight is going to be. Headcover is a nice mini of the driver cover and they are nice and snug. I feel like these will be true weapons for me.

Strong 3W also came today and Mike is correct. The Iliama shaft is completely badass looking. It's been a shaft that I have been wanting to try for quite sometime and felt like this combo could be perfect for me. Again the look at address looks slightly open to me and I will need some range time to get used to what ball flight I will be getting. I could not be happier right now. Thank you Bridgestone and THP. Little nothing like me getting the royal treatment. After all this time it still amazes me when I open the box and see the goodies.

Uh oh I didnt notice anything open at address lol

Uh oh I didnt notice anything open at address lol

Haha I am used to hybos that look like they have an insane amount of offset. Most people complain that they can't even look down at them. These probably will look normal to anyone else but to me they look open. I'm sure they are dead nuts square. Just my eyes playing some tricks

You're not alone in that Chunkyman. They are very square and coming from those Cally hybrids will be an adjustment visually.

You're not alone in that Chunkyman. They are very square and coming from those Cally hybrids will be an adjustment visually.

Even if I can't hit balls until next week, I will be in the living room just getting used to the look at address. They look like they mean bidness lol

You'll love them I think.

I will have picture of my 3+, 2 and 4H up tomorrow afternoon. I am working all day today and then going out to dinner with my family for birthday so I won't have daylight. Didn't want to throw crappy ones together just for the heck of it. They are gorgeous though, I am really liking the lack of offset in the hybrids. Much different at setup then the Mashies, I can't wait to hit these bad boys tomorrow. Large bucket at the range for these guys, then my final 18 before heading down to Myrtle on Friday.

I will have picture of my 3+, 2 and 4H up tomorrow afternoon. I am working all day today and then going out to dinner with my family for birthday so I won't have daylight. Didn't want to throw crappy ones together just for the heck of it. They are gorgeous though, I am really liking the lack of offset in the hybrids. Much different at setup then the Mashies, I can't wait to hit these bad boys tomorrow. Large bucket at the range for these guys, then my final 18 before heading down to Myrtle on Friday.

I like the shaft choices but am curious how did you determine which shafts to throw in these guys?

I like the shaft choices but am curious how did you determine which shafts to throw in these guys?

I liked the R.I.P. Alpha so much that I wanted it in the 3+. I just really enjoy the feel of that shaft. When it came to the Hybrids, I went with the VTS Blacks because I wanted to bring my ball flight down a touch with a lower launching shaft. So it was really choosing between the Silver and the black, so I chose the black for that slightly lower launch.

Photos of my new monsters coming soon! They look sick, can't wait to get out and hit them this afternoon even though its 95 frikkin degrees. It will be worth it!

So I lied and got outside during my lunch! These clubs are just gorgeous!

a4etydum.jpg

damage8a.jpg

e4erese5.jpg

ejyde2yb.jpg

he3eqe7e.jpg

umujube2.jpg

2ebedera.jpg

2a7edy3u.jpg

9ymyruzy.jpg

jy8anyjy.jpg

nejydaze.jpg

7epy3usu.jpg