Bridgestone Ball Fitting

Hanks and mhuelsman131, what an eye opener! Thanks for posting your numbers from your fittings. Distance gains of 11 and 12 yards are big, one club less into the green. The reduction in side spin is ridiculous. Surprised to see back spin numbers drastically reduced for mhuelsman131 but increased for Hanks?

I'm really going to research the B'Stone fitting schedule and see if I can possibly have a live fitting before May. The May fitting is within 8 miles of the house so I guess I'll be driving a little father than I originally anticipated. May also have to check into a J38 it looks like.

Hanks and mhuelsman131, what an eye opener! Thanks for posting your numbers from your fittings. Distance gains of 11 and 12 yards are big, one club less into the green. The reduction in side spin is ridiculous. Surprised to see back spin numbers drastically reduced for mhuelsman131 but increased for Hanks?

I'm really going to research the B'Stone fitting schedule and see if I can possibly have a live fitting before May. The May fitting is within 8 miles of the house so I guess I'll be driving a little father than I originally anticipated. May also have to check into a J38 it looks like.

remember that we were fit for different bridgestone balls. Hanks was fitted for the B330-RXS and I was fitted for the B330. Different needs for both of us. I was actually looking to knock my spin down a little bit so this was perfect for me.

That was one of the biggest things that got my attention as well. Also, like MH said we were fit for different balls as well so our back spin numbers are quite different.

Another thing to consider to.....I was using a J38 which really reduces spin so my numbers will be different when using my regular driver. I intend to have another ball fitting using my current driver as well to see what the differences are.

remember that we were fit for different bridgestone balls. Hanks was fitted for the B330-RXS and I was fitted for the B330. Different needs for both of us. I was actually looking to knock my spin down a little bit so this was perfect for me.

Thanks, yes I noticed that the two of you were fit for different balls, big difference in swing speed between the two of you. My swing speed is just under 100, close to Hanks but nowhere near yours. If I swing much faster than 100 I start to lose accuracy and the extra few yards I gain don't translate to a reduction in score since I find less fairways. The main thing was that both of you gained distance and had better numbers with the B'Stone balls, especially in the side spin category.

Also noticed your test ball was the Z Star which is what I play. Really, really interested in having a live fitting and will make it a priority to have one. Have had my driver fitted, my irons fitted and believe I need to take advantage of ball fitting technology as well.

Again, I'm still surprised by the numbers you and Hanks posted. To see actual data was impressive to me, no question after reviewing the numbers that I need to have the fitting so I can be sure that I'm using the best ball for my game.

Can't wait - they are coming out here next weekend.

they are coming to Cincy mid next week, of course, the 2 days I have to work late...oh well

Ok I have been playing Pro V1x's as long as I can remember and then added the Penta to my arsenal. Both are awesome balls and have treated me well. Last week I was fitted to the B330 Tour so i decided to give them a shot. Well I am a believer!!!! These balls are perfect for me. I love everything about them. I hit them straighter, get more greenside spin, better feel off the putter. All I can say is I wish I switched a long time ago!!! Thanks Bridgestone!!!!

I was fitted Saturday and told I could use the B330 RX or the e6 or e7.

Did you get on the monitor? Just curious if one stood out for you in terms of distance or dispersion.

I think you will love them. My friend was fitted to the same set of balls and choose the E6. He sure hits them nice and straight and is definately shooting lower scores now that he is playing a ball suited for his swing. Bridgestone Ball Fitting is the real deal!!!!

The B-330rx was the best fit, but I asked as far as $$$ goes and he said either the e6 or 7 would work good for me.

So i did the online ball fit said e6 GREAT i think i will give it a try. Bought a single sleeve at a small par 3 course down the road have been hitting the ball better this summer so iam thinking ive got game. Not so fast there said the golf gods first shot hooks left just off fairway into some leaves search gone!!!!OK second shot nice on the green great.2nd hole right into the water tee one more deep woods :angry::angry:at this point iam thinking it would have been easier to just have taken $7.00 and thrown it out the car window on the way to the couse, but now i just sit back and say boy what an IDIOT LOL i will give the e6s another shot or maybe 5 or 6....

I just wanted to bump this up and say that I just went through an online Bridgestone ball fitting using the B-FIT service and was recommended the B330-RX. Thanks THP, Bridgestone and Jeff the Bstone technician! I do these every once in a while and always do the survey afterwards to let Bridgestone know that I found their service through THP!

I just wanted to bump this up and say that I just went through an online Bridgestone ball fitting using the B-FIT service and was recommended the B330-RX. Thanks THP, Bridgestone and Jeff the Bstone technician! I do these every once in a while and always do the survey afterwards to let Bridgestone know that I found their service through THP!

The B-Fit service is awesome. have you ever been to a live fitting? I went to one last summer and it was freaking awesome. They are so good at what they do.

I love the B-Fit. I recommend it to everyone who complains about their golf balls.

The B-Fit service is awesome. have you ever been to a live fitting? I went to one last summer and it was freaking awesome. They are so good at what they do.

I've never experienced it live but I officially want to. I also need to make my course bring Bridgestone out next Summer. They don't get enough love around my parts.

I love the B-Fit. I recommend it to everyone who complains about their golf balls.

I've never experienced it live but I officially want to. I also need to make my course bring Bridgestone out next Summer. They don't get enough love around my parts.

I never thought they'd come up by me, but they did, so I marked my calendar well in advance to make sure I could go. The service was phenomenal.

When I did this two weeks ago I was fit for the B330. Pretty sure I will be ordering a few dozen tonight

Has anyone done a fitting twice with two different sets of clubs? I'm curious if it would recommend different balls for each of those situations.

For those in the Maryland Area. Bridgestone fitting are available as follows:

ScheduleSat Apr 13, 2013
Golfsmith
130 West Ridgely Rd.
Timonium, MD 21093
11:00am - 4:00pm
Public

Sun Apr 14, 2013
Golf Galaxy
12087 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
11:00am - 4:00pm
Public

Wed Apr 24, 2013
Golf Galaxy
6650 Marie Curie Drive
Elkridge, MD 21075
3:00pm - 8:00pm
Public

Thu Apr 25, 2013
Golf Galaxy
803 Goucher Blvd
Towson, MD 21286
3:00pm - 8:00pm
Public

There is going to be one in my neck of the woods in late April. I will be attending

Back