Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Par

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Bogey

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Double or worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@xThor I can't believe you would laugh at your partner's pain - and on his birthday.

Have you no shame!

Second, half the groups found that actually hitting to the right of that right fairway, and playing down 14 was actually the best play of all of it. How stupid is that that playing down a different holes fairway is the “optimal” route?
oh my goodness...what i've been thinking of as the "left fairway" option here is actually the #14 fairway.
i thought that left notch of the actual #15 was just the wide part of playing it to the right.
so yeah, that's a bit of a farm-field muni play! it's interesting they didn't route #14 on the other side of the creek.

If you haven’t played it, any normal strategy going into this hole goes out the window the moment you get to the teebox

Stay left. Trust me on this. 🤣

@xThor I can't believe you would laugh at your partner's pain - and on his birthday.

Have you no shame!

No

J/k
We know what has happened, and we know what is going to happen. If nothing else, it has provided some fun content/posting.

No

J/k
We know what has happened, and we know what is going to happen. If nothing else, it has provided some fun content/posting.
I know! Just joshing your taters there good sir.

oh my goodness...what i've been thinking of as the "left fairway" option here is actually the #14 fairway.
i thought that left notch of the actual #15 was just the wide part of playing it to the right.
so yeah, that's a bit of a farm-field muni play! it's interesting they didn't route #14 on the other side of the creek.
So 14 is to the far right of the tee here. The left and what the preview pictures show, is the left side of the fairway. That small little nub, is the right side fairway. People played to the right of even that last year

If you haven’t played it, any normal strategy going into this hole goes out the window the moment you get to the teebox
I believe it.

so damn true. ESP if you are playing a shamble for it.

so damn true. ESP if you are playing a shamble for it.
I’d pay money to see a group play it to the left 😂

I’d pay money to see a group play it to the left 😂
With my current form, I may aim right down 14 and hammer it down the left fw haha

So 14 is to the far right of the tee here. The left and what the preview pictures show, is the left side of the fairway. That small little nub, is the right side fairway. People played to the right of even that last year
yeah, i got the sides listed backwards...without looking at it closely i was thinking that the way right option (#14) was a legit part of #15.
we've been playing it over there on the sim.
crazy!

Pass.

I'll already have all of your signed dollars after @xThor explains these putting games to me.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

I can't reach in two anyway so I'm prolly playing backwards to get a number close to 125-130 into the green and go from there. The bunker complex near the green looks ridiculous! :oops:

I can't reach in two anyway so I'm prolly playing backwards to get a number close to 125-130 into the green and go from there. The bunker complex near the green looks ridiculous! :oops:
The end of the fairway (I'm trying to remember now) is like 125 from the center of the green, jus don't hit it short!

I don’t think the green was overly penal in this hole. Play it like a 3 shot hole down the left and try for par. I think I can do that without forgetting how to swing a golf club if I had a do over. The first couple times did not go well for this mental midget.

I agree with the assessments that it is not a well designed hole. And that tree between 14 and 15 fairway can get cut down at anytime.

The end of the fairway (I'm trying to remember now) is like 125 from the center of the green, jus don't hit it short!
By the looks of the green undulation definitely don't want to be hitting mid iron into and expecting to hold any semblance of straight-ish rollout. I'd have to take my chances getting close to the end of the fairway to keep wedge, maybe 9i in hand

As I am not a bomber I played this hole as a three shot par 5. I believe it was something like driver, 9 iron, 9 iron. 2 putts and the next tee.

Back