Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Par

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Bogey

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Double or worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This tee shot makes me want to do fun/stupid things.
You have got the carry easily! You might want to bight more off towards the hole. When I played it afterwards and took driver I went over the ravine straight away. Plugged, but in the middle of the fairway :ROFLMAO:

Still a daunting long approach from that angle with the bunkers now in front of the green.

You have got the carry easily! You might want to bight more off towards the hole. When I played it afterwards and took driver I went over the ravine straight away. Plugged, but in the middle of the fairway :ROFLMAO:

Still a daunting long approach from that angle with the bunkers now in front of the green.
What do you think the best way to play it is? I think @Canadan hit short of the junk with a utility and then hit a utility on the green (obviously) for his second shot.

What do you think the best way to play it is? I think @Canadan hit short of the junk with a utility and then hit a utility on the green (obviously) for his second shot.
It's a stupid hole :ROFLMAO: but there are many ways and it depends on your comfort level that day. As well as the wind, that would be a bigger deciding factor for me.

If I was to play it again and wind was calm or behind, it would be driver over the ravine and then select club based on distance in. Think I had a 4 or 5I in with that shot.

I layed up in front of ravine both days. Neither of which went well as it's blind. One was over into the stuff and the other short in the stuff. So I say there is no good way to play it;). Unless of course your Dan.

It's a stupid hole :ROFLMAO: but there are many ways and it depends on your comfort level that day. As well as the wind, that would be a bigger deciding factor for me.

If I was to play it again and wind was calm or behind, it would be driver over the ravine and then select club based on distance in. Think I had a 4 or 5I in with that shot.

I layed up in front of ravine both days. Neither of which went well as it's blind. One was over into the stuff and the other short in the stuff. So I say there is no good way to play it;). Unless of course your Dan.
It's an "interesting" hole for sure.

Reactions: J4U
The infamous #15. This is 100% going to depend on the day for me. Sounds like driving it down the left side is trouble waiting to happen, so probably hitting right and figuring it out from there. Not sure I have preconceived notion of what I'd score here before playing it. Just watched the hole preview again. "With the prevailing wind usually against..." Lovely :LOL: 😭

an easy 8. I am bound to shank at least 2 shots on that hole.

Back