Best Road Trip Snack?

Are they like nugget shaped spicy cheetos?

Are they like nugget shaped spicy cheetos?
Kind of. They are more like puffs. They flavor though is what makes them so good. I can’t really describe it, it’s just really tasty. Nothing like hot Cheeto or anything

I know I'll get some hate for this, but Good n Plenty are my favorite...

It’s too close to call for me between beef jerky and red vines

I know I'll get some hate for this, but Good n Plenty are my favorite...
THP is a judgement free zone but
Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Copenhagen

What about these bad boys?

IMG_1668.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

For me, it's a simple PB&J sandwich on honey-wheat bread. The carb/protein/fat combo, I guess, just seems to serve me best. I remain energized, fully awake, and aware, the key to long-distance driving.

2nd place is jerky, of some sort. Only issue there is that I love it and might tend to overindulge. When/if that happens? Sleepiness can be triggered.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
It so is, but not everyone likes nice things.

Apparently Gardettos and Chex Mix are owned by the same company, so they're probably the same effing thing. I've honestly never seen or heard of Gardettos before this thread; but I'm not a savant in mixed snacks.

Apparently Gardettos and Chex Mix are owned by the same company, so they're probably the same effing thing. I've honestly never seen or heard of Gardettos before this thread; but I'm not a savant in mixed snacks.
You should try Gardettos if you like salty snacks. They're really solid.

Gardettos is very similar to the Chex Bold. Or vice versa I reckon.

Hot Tamales and albanese gummy bears.

I rarely eat in my car but the last few times I picked up a small box of Timbits so that would be my answer. Minimal if any mess, which is a must for eating in a car.

Totally forgot about Goldfish! The Old Bay ones are so good. They also fit in a cup holder and are drinkable from the bag.

C8ABDB6F-C854-439C-A4BA-885689C8E728.jpeg

When pulling out travel trailer with the dogs in the back seat, we often load up our small "snacklebox" filled with charcuterie type meats, cheeses, nuts, and pickles.

Jerky

Peanut butter M%M's and red Combos

Back