Belt Buckles - Your Collection

Stock photos but you get the idea.

2351.jpg

Grade-Black-Zoom.jpg

That's a great buckle JMan!!!

I have a black/silver Adidas buckle but I think this one is worthy of the thread, came in on a care-package from Kari on Friday. So sweet, he's also got a couple from Manganese Bronze that would patina over time that I'd love to snag. So cool.

DSC_0145.jpg

Weezy, those are awesome! Of course as a small town okie I love the rodeo, some of my favorite memories are of watching rodeos all over the place around 4th of July throughout my youth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jman! Same here! After having a lot of family that has been apart of it, so of course I had to try it! It worked out great until my basics in college were finished, then I had to focus solely on school!

BTW, I love that buckle from Lajosi! I may just have to add one of those to my order from Kari!

Finally decided to post a pic of my buckles....

9d4074f5.jpg

Nice stuff Hanks. Lots of 3 bars in there.

Very nice Hanks, every one is an eye catcher.

Nice stuff Hanks. Lots of 3 bars in there.

I know. I need to work on getting some more variety :(

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I know. I need to work on getting some more variety :(

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Not if its working. They look good.

Finally decided to post a pic of my buckles....

9d4074f5.jpg

Sweet collection buddy! You've done well with them.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Wow Hanks nice collection you got there

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Nice collection. Love the adidas variety. Dump the Jets buckle ;)

i need to start up my belt buckle collection, i have 0 lol

Awesome collection JB. I've lacked in collecting of belt buckles in my closet unfortunately.

I have been pondering THP buckles....

I have 0 Belt buckles and a THP one would be an instant addition.

Are you serious?

I am serious. We did them once before and despite being numbered to only 25, they took a little while to sell out. But I am pondering....

I am serious. We did them once before and despite being numbered to only 25, they took a little while to sell out. But I am pondering....

I think you just made a lot people's day there JB! I look forward to any updates!

Personally I love the THP buckles in the first post that are from your collection. I look forward to where your pondering goes with this!

I already have a Yoda headcover. Would this be nerd overkill?

055572MOBBd.jpg

Back