Belt Buckles - Your Collection

This is the only buckle I have. Belt buckles haven't really sparked my interest yet so I have never worn it.

3666_DSC_0282_JPG-550x0.jpg

that's a great buckle! especially love that shape
This is the only buckle I have. Belt buckles haven't really sparked my interest yet so I have never worn it.

3666_DSC_0282_JPG-550x0.jpg

fc426b012ad196f8f6d8b47ef68ac3d0861cc58e.JPG

Here is my small, and growing collection. I hope to add a Sligo buckle or two soon. The two NIKE ones are different, the top one is more of a gunmetal. It looks good with a white belt.

Santa finally arrived... my first golf buckle.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Santa finally arrived... my first golf buckle.
Nice! It's supposed to be a 1-iron? Who makes it? I can't make out the wording.

A good Canadian buckle. Alistair is a good guy!

I've got the clothes (Sligo & Quagmire), belt (1eyeron) and occasionally I might wear my Tilley hat.
Ya, I am very pleased with the service from Alistair. I hear he has checked us out on here.

The 1 Eyeron Golf belt... top quality leather, really cool design.

The 1 Eyeron Golf belt... top quality leather, really cool design.

I'm so glad you like your new 1 Eyeron belt! 1 Eye Design is growing it's stable with some awesome new designs. I'll be posting a sneak peak in the next couple of weeks- Thanks for your support! Cheers,
1i

I will be checking it out, its always great to support a good Canadian company

The only one I have for now.
nike-swoosh-cut-out-white-belt.jpg

I would like.....
PhotoDetails.asp

PhotoDetails.asp

and
PhotoDetails.asp

I have a black/silver Adidas buckle but I think this one is worthy of the thread, came in on a care-package from Kari on Friday. So sweet, he's also got a couple from Manganese Bronze that would patina over time that I'd love to snag. So cool.

DSC_0145.jpg

Dang! That is a fly buckle jman. Kari has some killer stuff and that buckle is one of them.

I recently bought a belt buckle of the Wisconsin state flag off of Ebay. Im still trying to find a belt buckle of the Wisconsin Badgers "W" logo with a bunch of rhinestones on it.
Im tempted to just go to a jeweler here in Madison and see about getting one made. Ive found a few on Ebay, but none with rhinestones and Im thinking I might just buy one and get the rhinestones put on it.
It would be something that is totally over the top, obnoxious and totally not me, but it would look awesome on the course and would be great for when I go to Badger hockey games.

I actually have more than 1, so I have a collection now :) I'll post a pic of my belts and the BF's when I get home :smile:

I will have to find them. I have a big Jack Daniels belt buckle that I wore in college all the time (yes I was THAT guy). I also have a large Coheed and Cambria buckle.

I will have to find them. I have a big Jack Daniels belt buckle that I wore in college all the time (yes I was THAT guy). I also have a large Coheed and Cambria buckle.

The BF has a Jack Daniels buckle as well, LOL!! He got it with a purchase :)

Heres my collection of golf belts & buckles, it's not much but I am trying to expand my collection. The Orange one is Sligo and the Black Hollas, I just took a quick look at them and realized they are the exact same belt from 2 different golf companies. I just recently threw a couple belts out.

m7exvo.jpg

The BF has a Jack Daniels buckle as well, LOL!! He got it with a purchase :)

Sadly I got it because I used to drink a lot of JDs. Who am I kidding, I still drink a lot of Jack.

a6cd8a61-bf92-eafd.jpg

The white Lija belt, pink Adidas and purple Puma are my belts. The rest are the BF's (black adidas, white Puma and brown Ashworth). Some are interchangeable and some aren't. Doh!!! Forgot a picture of my blingy white Druh belt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a6cd8a61-c0ba-10e4.jpg

Here us my Druh belt with silver changeable buckle :)

View attachment 2137
Well, I have golfed (or hacked) since I was a little guy, but the one thing that I have never bought is a golf buckle! I really like the new Sligo's, so I'm going to have to break down and buy one! Here is a few of the buckles I have though, from rodeoing for the past 5 years or so.

View attachment 2137
Well, I have golfed (or hacked) since I was a little guy, but the one thing that I have never bought is a golf buckle! I really like the new Sligo's, so I'm going to have to break down and buy one! Here is a few of the buckles I have though, from rodeoing for the past 5 years or so.

Weezy, those are awesome! Of course as a small town okie I love the rodeo, some of my favorite memories are of watching rodeos all over the place around 4th of July throughout my youth.

Back