Bag Boy Nitron Customizer is Here

Screenshot_20240411_121520_Chrome.jpg

1712852368757.png

Bug appears to be fixed and can be done on mobile now

I'm having way too much fun with this

This is awesome. I don’t think I’ll sell my existing Nitron to make a custom one… but I might.

I wish pink was an option...

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
IMG_0442.pngThe only problem I have with the Nitron is that it is built too well. It is going to have to be stolen or ran over by a tractor trailer if I am going to replace it. The design your own tempts me to leave mine “by accident” at the course. 🤣

View attachment 9256323The only problem I have with the Nitron is that it is built too well. It is going to have to be stolen or ran over by a tractor trailer if I am going to replace it. The design your own tempts me to leave mine “by accident” at the course. 🤣
Do they hold their value? Maybe sell and recoup some of those losses?

View attachment 9256323The only problem I have with the Nitron is that it is built too well. It is going to have to be stolen or ran over by a tractor trailer if I am going to replace it. The design your own tempts me to leave mine “by accident” at the course. 🤣
I had something similar before in went with orange.

Do they hold their value? Maybe sell and recoup some of those losses?
Definitely an idea that is rattling around in my head. This is such a cool feature to build one exactly like you want. I have made different versions on the customizer…

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 9.31.51 AM.png

This thing is really cool. You can create your own Nitron

THPers, go mess around with this and screen shot your combo you come up with. We might even have something up our sleeves with this.

View attachment 9256229

The Press Release
The highly-rated and reviewed Bag Boy Nitron push cart is now available for customization, and is the first custom push cart available to the mass market.

Whether customers want to design their Nitron to represent their favorite colors, or if they would prefer to match their push cart to their favorite team’s colors, they now have the ability to do so with the Bag Boy Custom Nitron configurator at bagboy.com.

“Golf as a whole is starting to become more relaxed, and casual, especially with the new, younger players coming into the game,” said Pat Gallagher, Product Manager for Bag Boy. “Not only do golfers want equipment that speaks to their personality, but consumers now expect the option to customize products more and more.”

The custom Nitron push cart will maintain all of the features golfers appreciate about the product, like its auto-open technology, convenient storage console and accessory bag, lightweight and compact design, and easy assembly.

“Not only does the Nitron Configurator offer a creative way for consumers to customize their push carts, but it also gives high school and college teams a way to customize equipment that matches their school colors,” said Craig Ramsbottom, President of Dynamic Brands, the parent company of Bag Boy.

The custom Bag Boy Nitron is available now for sale at BagBoy.com, and retails for $329.95.
Man Inwish they had this when I bought mine back in the Fall!!!

Ok, this is way cool.

Very cool. Don't know the logistics involved or if it's even doable, but I would have loved to have this option on the Volt. Will be worth asking Craig and Perry from Bagboy in a few weeks.

Real quick messing around - went with the patriotic look. Pairs well with the white ZTF; even moreso if you add the Stars and Stripes panels.

Nitron custom.JPG

1712857615364.png

This is amazing,
I love my LE camo Nitron but this takes it next level!

1712860966707.png

Cool, Match my Oregon State University headcovers :)

1712861186791.png

I like the pop of the green and blue...

1712861788607.png

Battleship Gray in Hackers accents. Subtle, but powerful.
design-661841f67ce045e324815398.png

1712866111433.png

Back