Bag Boy Nitron Customizer is Here

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This thing is really cool. You can create your own Nitron

THPers, go mess around with this and screen shot your combo you come up with. We might even have something up our sleeves with this.

Nitron-Customizer-GIF-v4.gif

The Press Release
The highly-rated and reviewed Bag Boy Nitron push cart is now available for customization, and is the first custom push cart available to the mass market.

Whether customers want to design their Nitron to represent their favorite colors, or if they would prefer to match their push cart to their favorite team’s colors, they now have the ability to do so with the Bag Boy Custom Nitron configurator at bagboy.com.

“Golf as a whole is starting to become more relaxed, and casual, especially with the new, younger players coming into the game,” said Pat Gallagher, Product Manager for Bag Boy. “Not only do golfers want equipment that speaks to their personality, but consumers now expect the option to customize products more and more.”

The custom Nitron push cart will maintain all of the features golfers appreciate about the product, like its auto-open technology, convenient storage console and accessory bag, lightweight and compact design, and easy assembly.

“Not only does the Nitron Configurator offer a creative way for consumers to customize their push carts, but it also gives high school and college teams a way to customize equipment that matches their school colors,” said Craig Ramsbottom, President of Dynamic Brands, the parent company of Bag Boy.

The custom Bag Boy Nitron is available now for sale at BagBoy.com, and retails for $329.95.

90,000 combos, holy crap

6 different areas to customize and 90k combo options. That is pretty fantastic.

That's a really fun feature to add! Nothing too outlandish, but matches my golf bag perfectly:

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 5.43.34 AM.png

This is especially cool because I already believe they’re making the best push cart out there right now.

This is pretty cool! I want the 3 spoke rims in blue but since they aren't...
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 8.43.56 AM.png

This is pretty cool. If I was in the market for a push cart, I would be designing one of these.

This is pretty cool:

1712839375519.png

Then came up with this one for the Hackers

1712839462007.png

That's a really cool feature to add on!

1712839514439.png

Red with some lime - there is an orange accent down for the phone bungee.

I like the webbing option too, in addition to the bungee for the straps.

Very cool I love my Nitron. But I cant figure out how to do the customizer from the link on mobile . Am I missing something or just not enough coffee yet?

Absolutely love this!

Immediately regret not waiting to buy my Nitron now, LOL.

this is a really cool option!

Or maybe a patriotic R/W/B motif:

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 5.49.59 AM.png

Now that’s really cool!

Coming in a bit loud.

1712839958255.png

Very cool I love my Nitron. But I cant figure out how to do the customizer from the link on mobile . Am I missing something or just not enough coffee yet?
It's the red Customize Button

1712840033518.png

It's early, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 5.52.14 AM.png

Santa Clause Christmas GIF by filmeditor

Here's mine. Really fun to play around with!

1712840091474.png

Back